[One Piece: Eternal Quest] The Mess Room

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Trinios,
Do you want to be Captain :D ?

[/QUOTE]
He very much does. He tried to get me to make it compulsory that any captain wannabe has to provide a flag and crew name (like the Straw Hat Pirates), but that's not necessary. You could always split into 2 smaller allied crews, because assuming everyone who expressed interest submits a character we'd have 14 people playing.

He gave me the option to opt out of starting with a devil fruit. I took it. A phantom boxer might be a cool concept, but it really doesn't fit the character I had in mind.

jel said:
how is she going to take the news that my character can discern what a fruit does?
oh and if no wants to eat a fruit we find in play, my character will likely call dibs. this is both to empower allies and deny power to enemies. if you change your mind feel free to ask my character for a fruit of course.

actually how is Devil Fruit Research going to work any way?
I roll for it (probably in irl so there's no way you can see it) and tell you what you think it is. You have a 50% chance of being correct in this (it goes up if you repurchase the feat)

The kid in me sort of wanna roll for a fruit for fun. I wouldn't keep it though because i like the way my character is as of now.

While I can see where he is coming from with the captain producing a flag and name as it is a group game I feel there should be room for everyone to make suggestions, after all a captain ain't much good with out a crew behind them (ignoring any crazy powers from devil fruits of course)

huh... we might need to create some new characters at that point though. honestly just thinking that we should have a few of the careers on both crews. and now i am thinking of a human brawler doctor...

EDIT: the above is referring to having multiple crews. and thanks shepsquared.

We'll see how it goes between them, since one might decide to go on an adventure and the other might choose to actively recruit some guys.

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]Hm? Diona's a brash human brawler. Also Rebellious and Aggressive. She probably takes it a ways past "spunk" though.

[/QUOTE]
Tiger Shark Fishman brawler also brash.

Fair call. I think I'll get the first post for the game up tomorrow to, after my exam. Here's a question for you: What is your character most likely to be doing at sunset in Port Cross? Are they just arriving, having caught a lift with the fishing fleet? Are they making their way to the Midnight Markets, looking to buy or sell something strange? Are they at the Sunken Norwegian getting drunk? Admiring the view from atop the Desert Stone Lighthouse? Looking around the Winter Palace? Spying on the Marine Base?

Hmmm Well as Ellie is currently trying to find a ship off the island so probably at the Sunken Norwegian trying to find a captain to take her on or at the Midnight Market gathering last minute supplies.

shepsquared said:
Fair call. I think I'll get the first post for the game up tomorrow to, after my exam. Here's a question for you: What is your character most likely to be doing at sunset in Port Cross? Are they just arriving, having caught a lift with the fishing fleet? Are they making their way to the Midnight Markets, looking to buy or sell something strange? Are they at the Sunken Norwegian getting drunk? Admiring the view from atop the Desert Stone Lighthouse? Looking around the Winter Palace? Spying on the Marine Base?
After having accidentally gotten onto a pirate ship, two different ships owned by two different bounty hunters, and a Marine ship heading AWAY from Port Cross, Benji would have finally gotten onto a fishing boat docking at the port, arriving just moments before sunset...

...only to realize that he has no idea where the Marine Base is.

I totally need to give this guy the lack of direction disadvantage >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back