[One Piece: Eternal Quest] The Mess Room

Thinking (after reading them more), I would probably go with either Pirate or Bounty Hunter.

[dice]298[/dice]

Oh boy...I'm gonna be stuck with a bargain basement Fruit now, aren't I? xD

Should be interesting, given this was the basis for the character:
1352753859997.jpg

I apologize in taking so long in getting my character up.

I broke a tooth and partially damaged other parts of my mouth so I've kinda been out of it.

Going to the Dentist later today.

Again sorry for the delay.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]I apologize in taking so long in getting my character up.
I broke a tooth and partially damaged other parts of my mouth so I've kinda been out of it.

Going to the Dentist later today.

Again sorry for the delay.

[/QUOTE]
I hope you feel better soon

ah, I know that feeling, I broke off half my front tooth playing hockey a couple years back. They glued it back on, but it'll need a root canal eventually.

So now we have what, 6 fruits on the crew? Dragon, Ice, Shock, Invisibility, Gem and Tiger? That's some serious firepower.

Hey Shep, what's happening to the rebellion in the New World? If Monkey D. Dragon isn't part of this setting is there someone else in charge of it or what?

so, reading Trinios character sheet, i have to ask. is your character more of a morganeer pirate, or a piece main pirate? i'm curious about the break down, and think we should know our characters attitudes.

Edit: i should answer this my self shouldn't i... piece main

Oof. She's not gonna like learning there are other fruit users on the crew. She's a little bitter about which fruit she ended up with. She was a pugnacious type. She worked hard to get a fruit, and she was expecting to get something that could help her fight in new and more awesome ways. Instead she got a fruit with what she thinks of as a coward's power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back