[One Piece: Eternal Quest] The Mess Room

how is she going to take the news that my character can discern what a fruit does?

oh and if no wants to eat a fruit we find in play, my character will likely call dibs. this is both to empower allies and deny power to enemies. if you change your mind feel free to ask my character for a fruit of course.

actually how is Devil Fruit Research going to work any way?

Out of curiosity, is there a full list for the Clear-Clear fruit? And if so could I see it? I'm just wondering how you make an attack power out of that. xD

EDIT: With little grace, Jel. You're not also a marine, are you?

I have one i came up with for a different game, I'll send that to you.

And since you can assume that the rebellion is happening, but the war for the new world is what you've heard about

I suspect that means I'll need to brush back up on my One Piece. I haven't read anything since the fights between Whitebeard's Crew and the Marines.

Don't fuss to much. I'm paused at the end of the Alabasta arc atm and I'll be making everything up. Hell I forgot about the rebellion until it was brought up

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]Out of curiosity, is there a full list for the Clear-Clear fruit? And if so could I see it? I'm just wondering how you make an attack power out of that. xD
EDIT: With little grace, Jel. You're not also a marine, are you?

[/QUOTE]
nope. Mad scientist/pirate actually

cool. though yeah my character would likely bring it up... just so every one knew to come to him to identify the fruit so they don't get bad powers...

"Let's all get along, shachi. Don't you know it's rude to comment on the life that fate has granted one's comrades? We're all friends here, right, shachi?" *Looms*

/walks in

/senses tension

/backs out and gets the medical room ready...

Captain Hesperus

"But it isn't bad anyway. She can turn invisible that's really cool!" *intentionally looks everywhere but at her* "She could be anywhere!"

'She could even be dead and we'd have no way to find the body. Imagine the smell in a few weeks. It'd be like if the medical chambers were never cleaned"

Mopes in, head against the corner, long musket falling to the ground.

"Exactly!... wait... that's a little dark." looks uneasy for a moment. "uh so yeah invisibility is cool..."

So just to verify, I'm the one making the captain character right?

I don't see a captain on the list of characters.

Both you and Trinios are interested in the position, so after being approved you'll both get the Captain prefix until you decide who deserves it more.

So... Is there gonna be a brawl for the Captain title? Logia VS Mythic Zoan? that's gonna be a long fight.

What do you guys think? Should I start over from scratch? I just don't see the whole "has a fruit but hates the one she has" thing being anything but a fourth deficiency. Fifth if you count the inability to swim.

Eh, a phantom boxer is super cool in my opinion. Also, it's not that you can only make yourself invisible, anything you touch can be too. It's an ability with a lot of utility.

Oh yeah, I'll be sticking this in the thread about rules but figured that I should post it here. Not counting free/bonus feats from being human or awesome roleplaying, you get a df feat every 2 levels after you consume it. If you eat it later than level 3 or so I will allow you topurchase df feats with your normal feats, if that is what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back