• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

She got up and crept out of the room, coming back with a glass of water and two aspirin pills. She smiled. "You relax and sleep a bit more while I fix some breakfast, okay, love?"

He took the items with a smile as he sat up, still holding his head. "You sure?.. You don't have to...", he says as he slips the pills into his mouth and proceeds to take a sip.

He sighs as he lies back down, letting out a sigh of relief. He closed his eyes a bit as he kept his arms behind his head, trying to relax as the pills got to work, soothing his head.

He sat up as he smiled, groaning as he laid his back against the bedframe. "Thanks love.. you're too good for me..", he replied, letting out a sigh.

He smiled as he took her hand and kissed it gently, "That's very kind of you, but don't worry about me, I'm only here for you, nothing more."

"So when do you plan on filling out the papers for my office then?", he asks as he began to eat quietly, smiling as he does so.

She smiled softly. "Imagine coming home. As soon as you walk in the front door, you're greeted by the smell of whatever I made for dinner and a sweet 'welcome home~'." She purred. "I walk over, followed by the one or two little ones we may or may not have in the future, running over as fast as they can to say hello... The house is all tidy. Well, all except for the toys that the kids have gotten out." She sat on the edge of the bed. "We eat a nice dinner and talk about everyone's day and how it went. We could be like any average family. Then, after the kids are put to sleep, we get our quality time with each other and I try to remind you why you love me so much." She giggled. "That's the housewife option in the future."

Last edited by a moderator:
He smiled as he put the tray of food on the drawer and sat up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he leaned forwards over her shoulder and gently kissed her cheek. To be truly honest, he was touched hearing that straight from her. He held his hands together in front of her stomach as he gently kissed her cheek again, "If that's what you want for the future, I'll work my hardest for that to happen... All you have to do is tell me."

"When will you quit your job then?", he asked curiously, a smile still on his face. "I don't mind if you do or not."

"Do you want me to come in case things get out of hand?", he asked her with a stern look of concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back