• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

Her hands ran through his hair slowly. "Aiden..." She purred, closing her eyes and savoring his caresses and kisses. The soft touch of his lips on her skin gave her goosebumps and made shivers travel up her spine.

He smiled as he looked over at her and whispered to ear, still gently feeling her. "Yes Elizabeth?..", he whispered in a low tone.

He smiled, "Well then I guess I know how to make you relax huh?..." He smirked as he gently pushed her onto her back, continuing to kiss her neck and rub her sides.

He smiled as he picked her up gently in his arms, carrying her bridal style as he walked to his bedroom gently.

He laid her on the bed on her back and gently kissed her stomach, leading kisses all the way back up to her neck as he tightly held her hand.

She closed her eyes and savored the feeling of his lips on her skin.

After a while of their 'activities' she smiled at him as he laid beside her and entwined her fingers with his. "I feel a lot better now," she whispered jokingly.

"I hope you do", he replied with a smile, kissing her head. He gently rubbed his hand against her stomach, "If you feel anything, tell me okay?" He gently rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb as he smiled brightly, keeping her close to him.

"Good, don't want you having a kid without letting the guy that takes care of you know right?", he replies with a soft chuckle, gently kissing her forehead again.

He laughed as he hugged her, pulling her close to him as he gently rubbed her leg with his. "I love you, Elizabeth...", he softly whispered to her ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back