• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He smiled as he listened to her, struggling to keep his eyes open. "You make it hard for me to stay awake love...", he replied in a whisper and a slur.

He smirked a bit and gently kissed her cheek, softly stroking his hands through her hair. "I'm up for whatever you throw at me...", he replied in a low whisper.

He smiled as he gently returned the deepened kiss, holding an arm around her waist and the other behind the back of her head, gently feeling her hair.

He slowly pulled away from the kiss, smiling as he gently nuzzled her nose with his, keeping their foreheads together.

He smiled as he let out a small yawn, "You wouldn't mind if I closed my eyes for a bit would ya?..."

He nodded as he wiped his eyes a bit and laid his head beside hers. "Then goodnight sweetheart...", he replied in a low whisper as he slowly closed his eyes, keeping his arms around her as he finally surrendered to the peace of sleep.

Aiden woke up slowly in the peak of morning as he reached for his head with his hands, groaning softly as he felt his temples.

He smiled as he felt her hands, chuckling softly until he groaned again, massaging his temples gently.

"You're telling me.. agh... I think I'm getting a migraine...", he replied as he continued to groan and held his head, wincing a bit.

He let out a small sigh of relief, "That would be nice if you can love..." He continued to wince as he felt his temples, beating his head mercilessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back