• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He smirked and gave a little wink, "Well, I don't have any patients till later this afternoon, might as well go find some entertainment, I guess that'll do." He chuckled a bit.

He nodded as he finished the meal and the coffee. He got dressed quickly as he put the tray into the kitchen and went to wash his face.

He smiled seeing her grin. He leaned over, gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, and proceeded to drive off.

After a while of driving, he parks in the lot of the building and steps out, closing the door as he lets out a little yawn.

His eyes widened a bit as she immediately grabbed his hand. He chuckled softly as he held on to her hand, gently squeezing it.

She smiled and led him to the office, knocking on the door and stepping in. "Mr. Neukirche... We need to talk. "

"W-why did you bring him along?" He asked, casting a fearful glance at Aiden.

He perked an eyebrow then understood his fear. Aiden let out a soft chuckle, "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you, this time anyways."

"I'm quitting."

"What do you mean, you're quitting?! What, is your boyfriend giving you a job where he works?"

"No. Not exactly."

"Then why are you quitting your job?"

"Well, you are a pig, for one," she grumbled. "When he caught you last time, that was probably the third time this month that you tried to get with me. I'm not staying in such conditions."

Aiden smirks a bit, he hasn't seen Elizabeth act like this before, and certainly not towards him. It's good and proud to see her confront him, and especially not towards Aiden himself.

She walked up to her boss' desk as he tried to make a comeback. "Well you shouldn't be dressing like a whore if you didn't want negative attention."

Something inside Elizabeth snapped. She slapped him and leaned across the desk, peering coldly at the man. "You listen and you listen good, you bastard!" She exclaimed. "It's about time you learned some respect! It doesn't matter how a woman dresses! Attempts at RAPE aren't my fault!! You... You're the one at fault here! You are a pig! Why don't you try to deal with the shit that I have to deal with on a daily basis?! LEARN TO GIVE WOMEN RESPECT AND KEEP THAT MICROSCOPIC DICK OF YOURS IN YOUR PANTS!!"

She punched him square in the middle of his face. "Consider that my letter of resignation," she spat, storming out.

Aiden lets out a whistle as he follows behind her. "Kinda makes you want to wish it was me yeah?", he says mockingly to the boss as he walks back out. He catches up to her and holds her hand tightly, "Hey, you ok?"

He pulls her close to him, hugging her tightly as he stroked his fingers through her hair. "Well I'm the first that's going to make it change okay? Come on, let's go home", he replied as he held her hand.

"Nothing at all. Just remember this, if all this hadn't happened, and you didn't ask for a therapist, you wouldn't have found me, right?", he asked her sternly as he climbed into the vehicle.

He held onto her hand as he proceeded to drive back to the house. "I surely hope you're okay Elizabeth. You know how much it pains me to see you hurt or distant..", he says in a quiet tone as he gently rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back