• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

"Aaw..", her replied softly, a small smile on his face as he sat closer to Elizabeth, gently kissing her cheek as he gently rubbed her stomach, hoping to ease it even by a little. The twins looked at Aiden with their heads tilted in curiosity, then shrugged as they returned to their breakfast.

He let out a soft chuckle as he sat back and sipped his coffee, "Seems like it, either that or you just love to hear my voice so much that it's in their genes."

He laughed as he rolled his eyes and sipped his coffee again, "Most likely." The twins sipped their orange juice together, but an audible giggle from Amy is heard as Leah had a surprise hiccup.

Aiden chuckled as he reached over and lovingly rubbed Leah's head, to which she giggled with another hiccup.

Leah nodded with a giggle as she did as instructed, letting out a relaxed sigh. Amy stuck her tongue at her, to which Leah did the exact same with a giggle. Aiden kept a soft smile as he casually wrapped his arm around Elizabeth.

Amy and Leah looked at Aiden with grins, "So what are we doing today!" Aiden let out a soft laugh as he looked over at Elizabeth, "Well sweetheart, you usually have great ideas, what're you up for."

"A new museum. Its grand opening was a month or two ago," she responded. "It's about an hour south of town, however, in the big city."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Hmm", Aiden tapped his chin, thinking to himself. "I've never been that far into the city.." He smiled as he looked over, "But the girls seem interested..". The girls kept a smile as they nodded together, clearly intrigued.

He let out a soft laugh as he looked at the girls, "You girls go wash up and change, then we'll go have some fun." The twins nodded with bright smiles and ran off giggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back