• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He gently kissed her cheek as he protectively held her close to him, "I'll protect you.. All three of you.."

He smiled as he let out a soft chuckle, "I'll go check on the girls very quick and I'll be back to help you cook."

Last edited by a moderator:
He smiled as he gave her a wink and walked into the guest room quietly, seeing Rover sleeping comfortably beside the smiling sleeping girls.

He walked over as he gently patted Rover's head, "Being their nighttime guardian I see." He kept a soft smile as he looked and observed the girls, sleeping quietly as they clung to their toy stuffed bears.

(I'm sorry, Serena? xD )

He smiled as he quietly walked back out, letting Rover resume sleeping as he went beside Elizabeth, "Orders boss?"

He smiled as he quietly walked back out, letting Rover resume sleeping as he went beside Elizabeth, "Orders boss?"

She smiled. He always kept her feeling loved and safe. Random kisses, staying as close as he could, wrapping her up in his arms and rubbing her stomach like a good luck charm. All of it. She was absolutely in love with all of it. His groggy voice when he said good morning, the way he held her while he dreamt as if she were the only thing holding him to the ground, and the way he complimented her every time she needed to hear an example of what value he placed in her. She just... Couldn't think of anyone more wonderful to start a family with and to love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back