• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He smiled and nodded as he reached into his pocket, pulling out his wallet as he paid the bill and took a last sip of his drink. "Alright girls, let's go home", he said with a smile as they nodded and got out of their seats.

He walked to the car and opened the doors, allowing the girls to come into the vehicle as he closed it after them. He smiled as he looked back at Elizabeth and opened the door for her.

He smiled as he closes the door after her and takes his seat in the drivers seat beside her, "It's what I'm here for love."

Aiden took a peek of the rearview mirror, to be rewarded with a scene of the little girls sleeping. He smiled as he took off his coat at the stoplight and passed his coat to Elizabeth as he began to drive again. "Use that like a blanket for them", he whispered to her as he kept a soft smile.

He let out a soft laugh as he continued to drive, now at a little of a slower pace, "Cute aren't they? I remember when they were first born, adorable little characters.."

He let out another soft chuckle, "You could carry both of them with no problem whatsoever." Every once in awhile he would look back at them and continue facing the road with a small smile on his face.

He smiled as he took the opportunity to lean over and kiss her cheek as he parked the car in the garage, "You aren't the only one sweet heart."

He gently laid down Leah on the bed in the spare bedroom, leaving a small space for Elizabeth to lay down Amy.

He smiled as he went to the bag carrying their items and pulled out two small bears. He walked back into the room and gently placed the bears beside them, to which the girls grab them and hug them close, not even realizing that Aiden put them there in the first place. He walked back near Elizabeth and wrapped an arm around her waist, "They love their toy bears, I got them those for Christmas two years ago. Adorable.. Maybe we'll save the bedtime story for them tomorrow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back