• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

"Oh I see", he replied with a smile. "Maybe, I'll think about it", he replied with a wink as he looked over at them, "You girls ready to order?" The twins nodded with grins on their faces.

Aiden nodded as he waved a person over, the waitress ready to list drinks and food. She looks at Elizabeth with a kind smile.

The waitress smiled and nodded as she looked over at Aiden. "I'll take a sweet tea and some lasagna." The waitress listed it down as she looked over at the twins and their shining grins. The twins looked up at the waitress and said almost instantaneously together, "Water and Spaghetti." The waitress couldn't help but grin as she wrote down the finally orders and looked over at Elizabeth and Aiden, "They yours? They're certainly cute."

"His cousin's, but yeah. They certainly are little cuties. I'm so glad we are going to get to keep them while their parents are away."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She nodded in agreement as she let out a laugh, "Adorable." She walked off to give the orders. Aiden smiled as he let out a relaxed sigh.

Aiden chuckled as he gently kissed Elizabeth's cheek, sitting a little closer to her as he let the girls talk amongst themselves.

He let out a soft laugh as he gently kissed her head and wrapped an arm around her waist, keeping an eye on the giggling twins at the opposite side of the table.

After a short time of waiting, the waitress brought out the drinks and delicious plates of food. The twins spent no time in diving into their meals, to which Aiden let out a chuckle as he began devouring his meal as well.

He smiled as he sipped a little of his drink. The food was certainly delicious, but not as delicious as the meals made by Elizabeth. He let out a relaxed sigh, feeling certainly relaxed.

He looked over, seeing the girls yawning as they sipped their drinks. He looked back at Elizabeth, "They seem to be tired."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back