• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

"Only about four o'clock," the woman responded. "Perhaps we could go to the park to play and then go out to eat."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"That'd be a good idea, you girls up for that?", he asked as he looked at the twins. The girls nod and smile as they hug him again and walk to Elizabeth, giving her a hug.

Aiden sat in his seat, listening as he heard the buckled clicks of the girls putting on their seat belts.

Aiden kept a smile as he listened to the music, noting the twins behind humming and singing out of sync to the music.

He smiled as he helped the twins out, to which they jump out and run to the tree, "Slow down girls!" Aiden smiled as he watched them run off and sit at the base, he stood close to Elizabeth.

The twins suddenly averted their eyes to Elizabeth, their heads tilted with curiosity. Aiden smiled as he looked at her.

Amy and Leah looked at each other in bewilderment, looking over at Aiden, then smile as they returned to listening to Elizabeth's tale. Aiden couldn't help but blush and smile as he slowly wrapped an arm around Elizabeth, even himself listening to her tale.

The girls giggle as they look up at Aiden, "Uncle Aiden is in love!" He laughs as he shakes his head with a smile, "Yes yes I am, but I wouldn't have it any other way." Aiden smirks as he gives Elizabeth a gentle kiss, to which the twins stick out their tongues and giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back