• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

A young middle aged woman was standing in front of the door with glasses and long hair trailing down her back. The young woman looked surprised to see Elizabeth. She fixed her glasses as she said a "hello" with a soft voice no higher than a whisper. Not long after her saying hello, two little girls appeared behind her, almost identical except for one of them having a pony tail, and the other with flattened out hair. The two little girls looked up at Elizabeth with smiles, "Is Uncle Aiden here?", they asked together in unison.

Hearing voices Aiden stood up, to then see the two little girls running in, clinging to each of his legs. Aiden let out a laugh as he kneeled down, hugging them close to him, "Hey Amy! Leah!" He smiled as he looked up and waves, "How are you Sarah."

The woman smiled as she waved in return, "We've been very well Aiden."

Elizabeth smiled, then laughed briefly as she realized her rudeness. "My apologies. I haven't introduced myself. I'm Elizabeth, Aiden's fiancée."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah smiled and nodded as she did a joke of a curtsy, "No worries, this is you and Aiden's home, no need for apologies. I'm Sarah, James is my husband and he is Aiden's cousin", she replied, still at a slightly high whispering level.

"Where is James?", Aiden asked with a perked eyebrow.

"Daddy is getting bags", the little girls replied as they got off of his legs and went to Rover instead, playing with the old mutt.

"I'm very glad to meet you," Elizabeth said with her bright smile. "Taking care of your girls will be such good practice."

"Oh my! So you're pregnant?", the woman asked as she fixed her glasses, "For how long?"

Aiden stood up and went to the door, standing by the two as he felt that the girls seemed well watched over by Rover. "About 2 months and a half I believe", Aiden replied with a small smile.

"So this is who he has been hiding from us!", said a man who came in, slightly taller than Aiden. He wore a printed shirt with flowers, he also had long hair that went below his ears, and a small goatee on his chin, a toothpick in his teeth. James walked in as he put the bags carrying the girls items and pulled Aiden down, rubbing his knuckles against his head, "How are ya Aiden."

Elizabeth giggled. "I don't know about 'hiding'. We haven't been together for too long. About four months, I believe."

James smiled as he looked up at Elizabeth, still knuckling Aiden's head, "Well he hasn't even given a single word to most of us, it's been a while since we've merely even heard him breathe. At least we know he's talking to someone who cares for him."

She blushed lightly. "He's really been my rock... And knowing him for even this amount of time has been a blessing."

James smiled as he finally let go of Aiden, "Well whatever the future has in store for you two, I have high hopes for it." Sarah and James walks over and kneels beside the girls, gently patting Rover as they began to say their goodbyes. Aiden smiled a little as he looked at Elizabeth, "Your rock? I thought I was your teddy bear."

"You have two roles, you silly boy," she giggled. "Today, you were my rock when I needed support, and you're my teddy bear when I just need love." She watched the two adults say goodbye to their kids. "That's going to be is one day."

Aiden let out a soft chuckle as he gently kissed her cheek, "All jokes sweetheart." After their goodbyes, James and Sarah stood up and walked back to the door. "All set to leave?", Aiden asked. "Yeah, their clothes and some of the toys they wanted to bring are in the bags", James replied, pointing to the cases. "They enjoy being read a book or a story before bed", Sarah replied with a soft voice and a smile, "There's a book with a collection of night stories for them in the bag as well."

"Noted", Aiden said in agreement. James held out his hand, to which Aiden shook it with a grip. "We'll see you and the kids in a week", said James with a smile as he waved to the girls, to which they wave back. Sarah smiled as she looked at Elizabeth, "They shouldn't be a problem, hopefully, if they do become one, don't hesitate to call."

"Well, if I were you, I wouldn't expect a call unless they get to missing you and want to say hi," Elizabeth said with a smile.

Sarah smiled and shrugged, "They're never a problem, but it's just in case." James took her hand and nodded as he waved to Aiden, "We'll see you two in a week." Aiden smiled and nodded as he waved, watching them leave to their van and drive off.

Aiden let out a laugh as he pointed at them, "They look almost the exact same don't they? Amy likes to keep her hair flat and straight, Leah enjoys having a pony tail."

The twins look at each other with a giggle and a smirk before they both look up at Elizabeth, "Pizza and Spaghetti!"

Aiden smiled as he went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, taking a drink of water.

The two look at each other before exchanging whispers and giggles before looking up at her once more, "Anything but anchovies and pineapples."

"Then it seems it's not coincidence we met again after all", Aiden replied with a smile as he sat beside the girls, to which they hug him tightly with giggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back