• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

She smiled, her hand moving to hold his. At this point, all she could ever wish for was being given to her. She had a person that loves her and she loved. She was going to have twins, and she was getting married.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He smiled as he gently intertwined her fingers with his, giving her hand a gently squeeze. He gently rubbed her thumb with his. A small ring is heard as he picks up his cellphone, seeing a number he hasn't heard from nor seen in a while. He looks over at Elizabeth, "Hey, you don't mind if I take this very quick do you?"

He smiles as he kept her hand with his, "Thanks." He opens up his phone as he lifts it to his ear with his other hand, from Elizabeth's side, a voice can be heard, somewhat lighter, almost joyful, yet sounding a bit like Aiden's own voice. Aiden couldn't help but keep a smile as he heard the words come out of the device.

"Hey 'Ace'! Flippin' A man! I wouldn't have expected you to pick up, nice to know you're willing to actually talk for once!"

Aiden let out a laugh, he knew Elizabeth could hear the person on the other line not by the phone's volume, but simply because of the man's loud, joyful voice.

"Hey James, I know I know it's been awhile. I've been.. Busy", he replied, thinking of an answer.

"Psh! Aiden! I know you ya little sneak! Don't think I don't know your tricks 'Cous!' "

Aiden let out another soft laugh, "Alright alright I've been hanging alone for a bit, but I've been making time, what'd you call for?"

"Well A, you need to call in sometime, after the incident you've been staying away from the family, wouldn't hurt to call and check in every once in awhile ya' know?"

"Yeah yeah alright alright", he shook his head with a smile, "What do you need James."

"Well ya see, me and Sarah are planning on taking a trip, just the two of us, anniversary ya know? The kids miss their old uncle Aiden. I already have a caretaker for the house, I don't need a babysitter, I thought maybe we can let them stay with you, let you and the kids make up for time apart, sound good?"

Aiden perks an eyebrow as he looks over at Elizabeth, knowing she can hear what's being offered, he shrugs, letting her choose.

"Get the kids ready and we'll be ready whenever you drop them off", Aiden replied, a cheerful grin on his face.

"Wait! Who was that in the background! Was that a girl!?! We'll!?! Aiden! You sly conniving little fox!-"

Aiden blushed brightly as he cut into James sentence with a "bye" and closed his phone, wiping his forehead with a laugh.

"He sounds nice," she giggled. "Maybe we should invite them to the wedding when we decide to have an actual wedding."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"James is the wild one in the family", Aiden replied with an embarrassed smile, "He'd probably be the guy with the lamp on his head at the wedding."

He let out a soft chuckle, "Maybe, just MAYBE if he's serious enough, Hell I can tell you he wasn't a tad BIT serious at his OWN wedding. Sarah still loves him for who he is though, he's the party animal, she's the silent type that keeps him in place, they've been together for as long as I've known."

He smiled as he gently pulled her close to him, kissing her head, "Well I'm mainly the type to be serious sweetheart."

Aiden let himself think for a second before letting out a laugh, "Rover loves kids, he's gonna go wild."

He let out another chuckle, "I remember the time I found him, the kids were staying with me and they wouldn't leave his side, it's been awhile since they've even seen him, hopefully Rover remembers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back