• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

Lisa looked her over. "Picked out your dress?" She asked.

"It's not going to be like that. Just the document signing."

"Nothing like what you had planned for us, huh?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elizabeth bit her tongue. "It's actually quite similar. I'm planning to spend the rest of my life with only one person just like he is... Too bad one was too much of a restriction for you..." She countered softly, turning to go.

"Don't do this."

"What? Marry a man that loves me?"

"Marry a man!"

Honestly, it was hard for Aiden to keep at his place. It seemed it was already hard enough for Elizabeth to talk to her, he wouldn't want to cause any problems. He held his tongue, continuing to proudly stand by her side.

"W-what do you mean?"

"We both know who you are. Why make a commitment to the gender you aren't attracted to?"

"I'm bisexual, you bitch!"

Aiden couldn't stand by anymore. He wrapped his arms around her protectively, gently feeling her hair as he held her close to him, "Easy Elizabeth, easy.."

He looked over at Lisa, "Lisa.. I speak for both of you when I say this.. But I'm sorry for both of you.. For whatever happened in the past.."

"It was my fault... I got scared and tried my hardest to scare her off. I pushed the limits...and broke her." She looked at the girl before her. "I found just what made her leave."

He sighed as he continued to keep her close to him, softly speaking, "But you still care about her, don't you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth kept her eyes averted. "Maybe in another life. I've got someone who isn't afraid to make a commitment, and I've got twins on the way. I'm in love, and I'm begging you; let me have this happiness. I deserve it after all that's happened."

He kept a small smile as he looked back at Lisa, "To make due after all that's happened.. Maybe you should be happy for her.."

He sighed as he nodded, "I'm sorry Lisa.. I didn't know you long, but I hope you know I'm truly sorry.."

He gently wrapped an arm around her, "I'm sorry if I caused anything Elizabeth.. I feel horrible somehow.."

"It's really not", he replied quietly, "If I ever do anything wrong and I don't know, don't hesitate to tell me.. Anything at all.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back