• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

Aiden kept a soft smile to himself as he walked over and made himself a cup of coffee, and a cup of tea for Elizabeth. He reached over and grabbed two small glasses as he poured out some orange juice. He looked over at her, and gave her a small wink, not aware of her thoughts, but seeing the look on her face was enough to show something was clearly good news.

He smiled as he put the items down and turned around, pulling her close to him as he wrapped his arms around her tightly. He closed his eyes as he let out a soft relaxed sigh, laying his forehead against hers.

He kept his eyes closed as he kept his own smile, gently placing her a kiss. He reached a hand up and gently felt the back of her head, feeling her hair.

Amy and Leah made a soft "Yay" together as they jumped out of bed, running downstairs with giggles.

The girls made another audible "yay" as they took a seat at the table together. Aiden walked over and gently rubbed their heads with smiles.

The girls giggled at each other as they bit into their own waffles with delight. Aiden couldn't help but keep his smile as he ate.

Elizabeth leaned back into her chair. "Alright then... Don't agree with me on the waffles. I'm going to eat them anyway," she mumbled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back