• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He smiled as he leaned over and gently returned the kiss, "I'd love to, I'm sure the girls will as well."

As he buckled his seatbelt and started the car, he passed her a tiny metallic screen, "A GPS, doubt we need it with your instructions."

He took a look on the rearview mirror, once the girls put their seat belts in, he gave Elizabeth a nod.

He smiled as he drove, turning on the radio again but on a low volume so he could still listen to Elizabeth.

He kept a bright smile, slowly coming to a close, "We're almost there ladies."

In the back seats, two voices of little girls are heard with an audible "Yay."

The twins giggled with laughter as the unbuckled their seatbelts and hopped out of the car almost immediately. Aiden laughed as he shut off the engine and got out, "Energetic little creatures aren't ya?"

He let out a chuckle as he walked over to them and rubbed their heads as they smiled brightly, "Know how much prices are?"

"Six dollars doesn't seem a bit fair, but alright, good thing these little girls are 8", he replied with a smile.

"Ah I see I see", he replied with a nod as he stood beside Elizabeth closely. Amy and Leah ran up to her, grabbing each of her hands, gently pulling her as they spoke excitedly together, "Come on let's go!"

Aiden couldn't help but keep a smile as he laughed and stuck his hands in his pockets, fidgeting with his wallet and his hands as he followed them. The girls continued to tug gently as they slowly ascended the steps with Elizabeth behind them. Reaching the top of the stairs the girls slowly let go and looked up and above in amazement, letting out soft audible "wows" in curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back