• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

"Yay!", the girls yelled excitedly together. They ran back to Elizabeth's sides as they returned their hands to hers. Aiden came up behind Elizabeth with a smile and gently kisses her cheek, "After you my lady."

Amy and Leah grinned as they looked up at her brightly, "Animals!"

Aiden had stuck back at the booth and paid for the tickets, walking to them with a smile.

Elizabeth seemed to be as excited as they were, pointing things out and asking them questions so the information would stick better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He laughed as he gently wrapped his arm around her waist, not helping but be interested himself as he saw what seemed to be Elizabeth giving the twins an early tutoring lesson. The twins listened and observed carefully, interested and amused.

She smiled and took pictures with her phone. "Dear, if I sent these to you, could you get these to their parents?" She asked.

Aiden nodded with a kind smile, tapping his own phone, "Of course sweetheart, anytime." He gently kisses her forehead.

He smiled as he received them and immediately sent them to James and Sarah. As the pictures went through, he went to her side, listening to her talk with the girls.

The girls smiled as they listened closely, anxious for more information on the next creature in line. Aiden smiled as he continued to listen to Elizabeth's words.

After they reached the end of the exhibit, she took a seat, getting a water bottle out of her purse and taking a small sip. "Are any of you thirsty?" She asked. "I brought water."

Aiden shook his head with a grateful smile, but the girls looked at each other and then to Elizabeth, nodding.

The twins smiled and opened them carefully, taking sips as they slowly put the caps back on. Instead of Leah however, Amy gave a look of embarrassment as she gave a hiccup. Leah giggled as she stuck her tongue out at Amy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back