OCC Thread [Crucible: Dark Age of Imeria]

I'm sorry, but I am not going to get into the game any further.

Work's eating my time, and I have commitment as a ST to 2 other games and am playing in 6 other games (with a low post rate) and I can't manage to follow every thread.

So in order to avoid slowing you down, I'll think it's better for me to terminate my participation.

Shame though the universe and concept were really appealing.

That's a real shame, Cyl. But I understand.

I'm sure I'll run another one of these later in the year, and if you can play then, please do. :)

Your input so far has been invaluable, and I'm sure I'll make good use of it.

Be sure to PM me with your full name sometime so I can give you a playtest credit when it goes to print.

Yeah. I'll allow you pick up these basics like 'my name is' for free - but we'll assume more effort is made over the course of this session so more of the fundamentals are picked up, like sentence structure and a few common words.

Sorry about the disappearance, finals week is just wrapping up here at school, so it shouldn't happen again.

Quick Latin guessing: it would appear that "Vae Victis" is loosely "out of life" or "out of the living". Anyone else think this guy's a vampire? :P

Hah! Vae Victis has it's own wiki page.

Shame relevant part is practically a footnote.

Ah, well, play on. :)

Grey said:
Alright, each time you want a lesson in language, it'll take three rolls.
Hanse will roll Intellect + 3 with a difficulty of 9 to teach Ke'Yan to Ayira.

In turn, Ayira will roll Intuition + Intellect for the lesson to sink in, difficulty 9.

The difficulties will decrease by 1 each lesson.

For Hanse to learn Laman, the rolls are reversed - however Hanse's starting difficulty will be 8 to represent what he knows already.
There you go

okay, failed, when can i try again? should this maybe be more of an extended roll thing? like, it would obviously be time limited by how long you had to work with...or do i have to wait for the next camp scene?

It... it is an extended roll action.

I said it would take three rolls. It's right there in the first line of the quoted post.

oops, misread, thought you meant like, three different kinds of rolls then i realized there were only two, mine and his. so now i roll again?

Sorry, yes, the game is very much still on. I was actually wondering why no one was posting but uncertain of how to broach the topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back