OCC Thread [Crucible: Dark Age of Imeria]

Setting information in The Lie of the Land updated with some cultural details.

I apologize for the delay in my character, I'm still trying to get my bearings. All goes well, I should have my character done within a couple of days.

What's money like in your world? Gold coins/paper notes/something else? And how much would a normal peasant expect to earn in say, a day?

Money
Lama functions primarily on barter. For the North, there are 24 copper coins in one silver, and 9 silver in one gold. A quality longsword will normally sell for about 2 silver. The average wage of a farm labourer would be about 3 Silver a year.
Can t imagine us getting rich any time soon

Right, I think I've rejigged Garret correctly. Just have to give him a small arsenal of weaponry. And fire. Fire is good.

If you'd rather I re-rolled the am-I-a-hideous-mutant die then that's not a problem either...

Nope, Garret is all shiny and your bonuses have been allotted.

Money question seems to have been answered, there. Jolly good. Pay tends to be weekly rather than daily, too.

Also, Eclipse, if you spill anything about the first major NPC you'll be meeting, I will gut you.

I'm going to start running preludes of a sort for some of you, just to bring this particular campaign together.

Heeh, that will teach me to triple-check before I post.

*Rivan prays very very hard he survives his prelude*

Hmm can t think of any major NPCs that we came accross before, unless ur talking about the one Peter liked to copy?

And of course would not betray it, playtesters honour?

Ready whenever ye are d( ^_^ )b

Good man. I think that's almost everyone ready.

I'll just have a quick glance over the characters again and fire up some preludes.

Oh, and fun fact for Cletius - a friend of mine once tried GMing this game for me so I could see how others handled it. I rolled up a Guardian. It's a power people underestimate, until suddenly you've built a magical Iron Man suit.

Oh, quite possibly until New Years. I am the master of slotting people into campaigns.

Grey said:
Oh, and fun fact for Cletius - a friend of mine once tried GMing this game for me so I could see how others handled it. I rolled up a Guardian. It's a power people underestimate, until suddenly you've built a magical Iron Man suit.
:mrgreen: Or lets say, a ten foot tall giant mecha with a drill that pierces the heavens itself? Go go, fight the powa!

cletius said:
:mrgreen: Or lets say, a ten foot tall giant mecha with a drill that pierces the heavens itself? Go go, fight the powa!
...This man likes mudkips. I can tell by some of the memes and having seen many such posters in my time.

I approve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back