OC

Hello! I would like to join and would like to ask for a brief summary on what the arc is about so I know how to make my character fit easily into the whole plot. Is anyone OK with this?

MatTamMax said:
Hello! I would like to join and would like to ask for a brief summary on what the arc is about so I know how to make my character fit easily into the whole plot. Is anyone OK with this?
No. Nobody is okay with this. I'm kidding, I'm perfectly fine with it. Right now this arc is just an open arc with no plot. Since this is the last arc for this generation and the next arc is the future arc, a 20 year time skip for the next generation of kids. Basically this arc is just for getting any last character development in for this generation of characters so there isn't anything to go off of. You can still jump in though now or wait until the future arc comes.

Light said:
No. Nobody is okay with this. I'm kidding, I'm perfectly fine with it. Right now this arc is just an open arc with no plot. Since this is the last arc for this generation and the next arc is the future arc, a 20 year time skip for the next generation of kids. Basically this arc is just for getting any last character development in for this generation of characters so there isn't anything to go off of. You can still jump in though now or wait until the future arc comes.
xD I swear, you shocked me at the beginning... But frankly, I don't see any reason for me to jump in now... So, I think I'll wait till the announcement for the next arc. Just curious, how long would it take?

MatTamMax said:
xD I swear, you shocked me at the beginning... But frankly, I don't see any reason for me to jump in now... So, I think I'll wait till the announcement for the next arc. Just curious, how long would it take?
That is the same question I have. People are establishing relationships still. I'll say it'll take a few days until it hits either Wednesday or Thursday max. Hopefully I'm correct. Are you alright with that?

Light said:
That is the same question I have. People are establishing relationships still. I'll say it'll take a few days until it hits either Wednesday or Thursday max. Hopefully I'm correct. Are you alright with that?
Of course! I'll wait till next week if I have to! ;)

Daimao said:
@Light it's not very nice to make them wait so long man :/
Yeah I know but we can't just jump into the future arc immediately. Last minute things need to be done and established. I wish we could start now since everything is set up to but we can't. That's why I said the maximum wait time until the future arc is like...Wednesday or Thursday. Personally I agree but there's not too much I can do about it

Light said:
Yeah I know but we can't just jump into the future arc immediately. Last minute things need to be done and established. I wish we could start now since everything is set up to but we can't. That's why I said the maximum wait time until the future arc is like...Wednesday or Thursday. Personally I agree but there's not too much I can do about it
Tsk tsk tsk

Light said:

Oh, it's okay! In that case, is it okay if we post our characters while we wait for the next arc?

:o

Last edited by a moderator:
Ephemerality said:

Oh, it's okay! In that case, is it okay if we post our characters while we wait for the next arc?

:o
Yeah. Make a PM chat with me since there are somethings I need to explain about the future arc and other cs related things

Light said:
Yeah. Make a PM chat with me since there are somethings I need to explain about the future arc and other cs related things
Oh, sorry! I can't, seeing as I made my account only a couple hours ago. Is there some other way we could talk?

Ephemerality said:
Oh, sorry! I can't, seeing as I made my account only a couple hours ago. Is there some other way we could talk?

Oh yeah huh. My bad, it's been a long time since I've made a new account or helped someone new out on here. I forgot they do that conversation thing. Actually no its fine here. Now let's seeee.....what must I cover. Let my search through my magical hat for the cs.

Name

Parents

Ethnicity

Species

Sexuality

Power Source

Appearance

Personality

Physiology

Powers

Limits

Theme and why

History

Extra

This is going to be the future arc character sheet. Not too different from the one that's here now but its whats being used. Since the future arc is about the next generation of kids the character age cap is 18. Unless you're intentionally making a separate adult character for some purpose. I can't really say much about the plot line since it's a super secret ( no its not ) but it will be here soon. FYI every teenage character is weak. So don't go overboard with powers, try to scale down the level of the power. Of course as generations go by people get stronger but they're still kids so they haven't gotten the full mastery of their power. This will be extremely adventure based. If you want a slight feel for the type of atmosphere in terms of what you could compare it to, think of the Heroes of Olympus type of teenagers together on an adventure setting. If you've read that book or the Percy Jackson series.

Light said:
Oh yeah huh. My bad, it's been a long time since I've made a new account or helped someone new out on here. I forgot they do that conversation thing. Actually no its fine here. Now let's seeee.....what must I cover. Let my search through my magical hat for the cs.
Name

Parents

Ethnicity

Species

Sexuality

Power Source

Appearance

Personality

Physiology

Powers

Limits

Theme and why

History

Extra

This is going to be the future arc character sheet. Not too different from the one that's here now but its whats being used. Since the future arc is about the next generation of kids the character age cap is 18. Unless you're intentionally making a separate adult character for some purpose. I can't really say much about the plot line since it's a super secret ( no its not ) but it will be here soon. FYI every teenage character is weak. So don't go overboard with powers, try to scale down the level of the power. Of course as generations go by people get stronger but they're still kids so they haven't gotten the full mastery of their power. This will be extremely adventure based. If you want a slight feel for the type of atmosphere in terms of what you could compare it to, think of the Heroes of Olympus type of teenagers together on an adventure setting. If you've read that book or the Percy Jackson series.

I think I read the first and last book of the main series, but I get what you're saying. Now, I have a cooouuuuple questions. Number one: About the parents, should I make up some couple or should I ask someone if I can be their kid(lmao never thought i'd say that)? And secondly, (and lastly): Do I post it here or where it says Character Sign-Up?

OH and! Is there anything else I need to know about the previous arcs that wasn't in the description, or can I trust that it won't matter in this next one?

Thanks!
:)

Ephemerality said:

I think I read the first and last book of the main series, but I get what you're saying. Now, I have a cooouuuuple questions. Number one: About the parents, should I make up some couple or should I ask someone if I can be their kid(lmao never thought i'd say that)? And secondly, (and lastly): Do I post it here or where it says Character Sign-Up?

OH and! Is there anything else I need to know about the previous arcs that wasn't in the description, or can I trust that it won't matter in this next one?

Thanks!
:)
You honestly don't have to have your character derive from any set parents. You could have them be a new character they meet along the way that joins them. Or yeah you could ask to be a kid of someone, honestly I have several character relationships that I didn't make a character for so you have several options from my branch. Just let me know if you want that. No don't post it there yet. Keep it to yourself until RPN let's you make conversations and when that happens just send the cs over PM to me. Then when the future arc comes you post it.

No, it won't matter

Sorry, just asking for clarification, what exactly do you mean by ethnicity - their race? Religion? As for physiology, what exactly do you want specified? By theme, do you mean the character's motives in the lore? Sorry if I'm asking too much, I just want to make sure I don't misunderstand anything.

@Light

MatTamMax said:
Sorry, just asking for clarification, what exactly do you mean by ethnicity - their race? Religion? As for physiology, what exactly do you want specified? By theme, do you mean the character's motives in the lore? Sorry if I'm asking too much, I just want to make sure I don't misunderstand anything.
@Light
No this is fine. Questions are encouraged. Ethnicity as in Greek, South African, Hispanic, Y'know. Physiology like. If they're a vampire. Then Vampire Physiology or whatever physical conditions they have. Theme. The song that would be best suited for them. Is there anything else? I'm completely willing to answer

Light said:
No this is fine. Questions are encouraged. Ethnicity as in Greek, South African, Hispanic, Y'know. Physiology like. If they're a vampire. Then Vampire Physiology or whatever physical conditions they have. Theme. The song that would be best suited for them. Is there anything else? I'm completely willing to answer
Ah, I see.. Thanks for clarifying and nope, that's all I have to ask for now. Thanks again!

djinnamon said:
Amber
Amber tapped her pencil on the table mindlessly , swaying his head back and forth ever so slightly making his long blonde strands of hair jerk along. The instructor was slowly starting bore the hell out of him. Then suddenly some girl in the class named Ruby yelled out pig at the man. A small laugh escaped Amber as he covered his face. " You have something to say Mister Styx!?. " The Teacher asked angrierly making Amber shake his head.
You have to redo Amber's cs for the Future arc format x.X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back