OC

The Imperial Flame] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL] What are everyone's powers in one post. I lost track, i though Colin could make shields. A list of what they are and what they may do would be useful..(x_x)
Abjuration for Colin.

Dermal armor for Revvar

Charging for Vance

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Yeah, i googled it. I wasnt exactly sure about what source you guys were using.

[/QUOTE]
Gluttony had the power to solve mysteries Derek was given the ability to locate others. Jasmine was given the ability to be the perfect bait. Athena was given the ability to control swords and shields. Abigail was given the ability to create and control Napalm. Raz was given the ability to restore books. Vance was given the ability to charge other powers. Colin was given the ability of Abjuration but only when charged. Jayn's was given the ability to have perfect accuracy that did double the damage only when her target is less than 2 feet away from her and she's looking through a scope. Xeron was given the ability of having Cryogenic Blood. Revvar was given Dermal Armour. Oden was given the ability of tasting things really well only with a spoon. Fola was given the ability to run faster and lack a scent. Illyana was given the ability to make others feel calm and happy. Luna was given the ability to summon chains. Daphne gained the ability of spoon mimicry. The ability to turn into either a gaint spoon, or a pile of spoons. Victoria gained the power of True Loves Kiss. Kai gained the ability of Reforming but only three times overall or when charged. Reed gained the ability of Food creation and manipulation. Jackson gained the ability to make his palms emit harmless light like a flashlight. Theodore gained the ability of being able to find useful resources in the outdoors. Crimson gained the ability to unlock and lock doors from afar. Cole gained the ability to talk to deer. Inaro gained the ability to move without being sensed. August gained the ability to yell loudly.

Light said:
Gluttony had the power to solve mysteries Derek was given the ability to locate others. Jasmine was given the ability to be the perfect bait. Athena was given the ability to control swords and shields. Abigail was given the ability to create and control Napalm. Raz was given the ability to restore books. Vance was given the ability to charge other powers. Colin was given the ability of Abjuration but only when charged. Jayn's was given the ability to have perfect accuracy that did double the damage only when her target is less than 2 feet away from her and she's looking through a scope. Xeron was given the ability of having Cryogenic Blood. Revvar was given Dermal Armour. Oden was given the ability of tasting things really well only with a spoon. Fola was given the ability to run faster and lack a scent. Illyana was given the ability to make others feel calm and happy. Luna was given the ability to summon chains. Daphne gained the ability of spoon mimicry. The ability to turn into either a gaint spoon, or a pile of spoons. Victoria gained the power of True Loves Kiss. Kai gained the ability of Reforming but only three times overall or when charged. Reed gained the ability of Food creation and manipulation. Jackson gained the ability to make his palms emit harmless light like a flashlight. Theodore gained the ability of being able to find useful resources in the outdoors. Crimson gained the ability to unlock and lock doors from afar. Cole gained the ability to talk to deer. Inaro gained the ability to move without being sensed. August gained the ability to yell loudly.
This sounds like a freakshow... lol

Runakei said:
Is all this still going on?
@Light
If you're intending to make a character sheet, I will personally attend to it myself so wait for me to approve it. My connection may go out when I leave the house and I'll be gone for a bit. Please be patient.

metalcity said:
Abigail followed Vance's party of wiry souls, they kept bickering which frustrated her but she could not be bothered to say anything due to the fact of she would be able to live longer possibly if she stayed on every ones good side. She would just roll her eyes everything they would be a smart-arse to each other.
@GingerBread @Light @Embaga Elder (not sure if Abigail died yet or not, couldn't find it if she did)
She's still alive :)

GingerBread said:
Vance

Vance rolled his eyes and sighed. "I'll go grab the Medic, I'll meet you upstairs with him. Don't die, We're not married yet so I wouldn't be able to collect the life insurance." Vance smirked at Luna before turning to Inaro. "If Luna gets even slightly hurt, I'm blaming it all on you and you'll be the one being sacrificed. Got it? Good" He then turned around and jogging off down the hallway towards the room with Colin and Isabel, when he got in there he would explain the situation to them both.

@Light @Embaga Elder @GingerBread

Colin

"I-If they need our help I'm sure they'd a-ask. Th-they did know that it was night soon and that the Wendigos come out at night. S-So I'm sure they're fine"
Colin smiled reassuringly at Isabel but frowned when she mumbled to herself. "C-Care about who Isabel?"

@Light

Maya

"Why don't you want people to be cool and have cookies?! It's mean!" Maya frowned and looked around for something to defeat the mean GingerBread men. She smiled as she saw the Icing cannon before running over to it and shooting Icing towards the GingerBread men.

@Light
Don't tag me then :P dick

GingerBread said:
I forgot about you. It's not my fault this was the first time you were active in ages :P
Please don't hate me. Or I'll cry.

Like this: ;^;
ummmm, I do hate you....ummmmmmmm. I guess I can forgive you if you do that thing i want you to do that we talked about on skype :D

metalcity said:
ummmm, I do hate you....ummmmmmmm. I guess I can forgive you if you do that thing i want you to do that we talked about on skype :D
I DON'T WANT THE TEA STEVE!

SOMEONE HELP, HE'S TRYING TO FORCE ME TO HAVE TEA!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="GingerBread" data-cite="GingerBread" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="167990" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>0_0 I don't wanna.....</div></blockquote>

<p>

to bad, join the rp!</p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back