OC

Daimao said:
Uhh...I think Alpha like broke or ripped off one of his arms, then Layla stabbed him, then Alpha ate him
Yeah, he did break one of his arms, I think Jackie broke the other and then Layla stabbed him. So I will award Alpha a third of a point :P

GingerBread said:
Yeah, he did break one of his arms, I think Jackie broke the other and then Layla stabbed him. So I will award Alpha a third of a point :P
Awesome

There will be a Walmart raid in time. Everyone get ready. It's basically when we hit up Walmart with our characters and we fuck shit up.

Light said:
There will be a Walmart raid in time. Everyone get ready. It's basically when we hit up Walmart with our characters and we fuck shit up.
So we're going to bring Black friday early?

Light said:
Zoo raid knockoff confirmed? Will they steal pets?

#Lakoriaforever

Lotusy said:
Zoo raid knockoff confirmed? Will they steal pets?
#Lakoriaforever
Actually not a knockoff. Walmart raid happened 2-3 years beforehand the first time. Thanks for leh comment though. No.

Light said:
Actually not a knockoff. Walmart raid happened 2-3 years beforehand the first time. Thanks for leh comment though. No.
So how are Dragon's roar the good guys xD

They seem to just like messing things up. Do they only save the day when it coincides with messing other things up? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
So how are Dragon's roar the good guys xD
They seem to just like messing things up. Do they only save the day when it coincides with messing other things up? xD
The shut us down? We fuck up their Walmart. That's how it goes.

Light said:
The shut us down? We fuck up their Walmart. That's how it goes.
Isn't Walmart like the worst shop though? Why would people care? xP

Also I need sleep, so night

Last edited by a moderator:
Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Draco looked at the piece of paper on a billboard. He gaped. By degree of the Queen any who catches these people dead or alive shall inhearit the Kingdome when she dies. Cleopatra figures that would be the first person he saw people getting ready to go. Did any of them relize how powerful Cleopatra was? He had met her once and he knew he wouldn't have much chance of capturing her. Well since he had nothing better to do might as well go. He changed into a Dragon then took off into the sky.
It's not on a billboard. The only way you'd know about anything that has to do with it is through some random girl asking Cleopatra to come home with her since I assume Draco is beside Cleopatra. For all we know she's just trying to get the booty. It was a mistake though, I was just trying to let you know.

If I could be so bold and ask how I could easily get into the groove of what's happening in the RP? Thanks (:'()

LonelyAssassin said:
If I could be so bold and ask how I could easily get into the groove of what's happening in the RP? Thanks (:'()
Just drop your character in the middle of a desert, miles from civilisation. Or anywhere for that matter. @Light will help

Daimao said:
Just drop your character in the middle of a desert, miles from civilisation. Or anywhere for that matter. @Light will help
YAGpXPd.png

[QUOTE="Ethan Vail]"Um, try scolding him or something." He looks up at the two in confusion and sighs. "Riley, you should come down. Alina probably doesn't enjoy hanging up there." He claps his hands together, trying to get Riley's attention. "Get down from there, or I will come up there too."

[/QUOTE]
Riley: Ur not my dad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back