OC

Lotusy said:
*cough cough* "Sage is the one in white" *cough cough*
Lmfao. Good thing that doesn't qualify as real singing to Alpha's ears, because singing is one of his weaknesses :P

GingerBread said:
How is a voice/ head attached to Alpha having sexual relations with Rick Astley? :P
I realized I worded that horribly, horribly wrong, but I hoped no one would notice. Congratulations, no one.

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]She is, she faked her suicide. She moved to a lil shack on the Nile and lived there for a long time.

[/QUOTE]
Then who did they embalm? 0.0

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Oh mah gawd, I am dying of laughter rn

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Some other person, she was a smart cookie. But realistically probably in my story a peasant woman.

[/QUOTE]
Ooh Fun. Can't wait to add her to the list of important people Vance has killed

GingerBread said:
Ooh Fun. Can't wait to add her to the list of important people Vance has killed
List of important people Vance has killed:

No one

Last edited by a moderator:
Daimao said:
List of important people Vance has killed:
No one
Well there was the alien commander that tried to invade earth that one time. So that's at least one.

But here's the list of people Alpha has killed:

No One

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Well there was the alien commander that tried to invade earth that one time. So that's at least one.
But here's the list of people Alpha has killed:

No One
Alpha did eat that god guy...

GingerBread said:
Ehh
I count that as Layla's kill. She did put in most of the legwork :P
Not really. Alpha did the legwork, she just sort of showed up and stabbed him. But if we're counting it as Layla's kill, then yeah, I don't think Alpha's killed anyone so far

Daimao said:
Not really. Alpha did the legwork, she just sort of showed up and stabbed him. But if we're counting it as Layla's kill, then yeah, I don't think Alpha's killed anyone so far
But wasn't Layla the one who did the first bit of damage to him? And then Alpha finished him off. Idk

GingerBread said:
But wasn't Layla the one who did the first bit of damage to him? And then Alpha finished him off. Idk
Uhh...I think Alpha like broke or ripped off one of his arms, then Layla stabbed him, then Alpha ate him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back