OC

Yes I am confused about that. Draco loses all power including his ability to change into a dragon? Because if his powers is taken away he would actually turn dragon because that is his natural form Human is not.

@Light.

The Imperial Flame]Is that everyone in rp? that loses powers? [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Lighthouse8477]Yes I am confused about that. Draco loses all power including his ability to change into a dragon? Because if his powers is taken away he would actually turn dragon because that is his natural form Human is not. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL].
No you both keep all of your powers. None of them were taken. Only extra powers that were given to you by like trials you beat and other things IF you joined the guild. Neither of your characters qualified for those conditions so they're safe.

Light said:
No you both keep all of your powers. None of them were taken. Only extra powers that were given to you by like trials you beat and other things IF you joined the guild. Neither of your characters qualified for those conditions so they're safe.
That includes trail powers and shit right?

Just want to make sure I'm deleting the right shit off the CS

LokiofSP said:
That includes trail powers and shit right?
Just want to make sure I'm deleting the right shit off the CS
Yes. Everything that wasn't registered before you join. Though Vance vouched for Fola so he's fine. You should thank Vance. Though Jayn loses her stuff and so does Oden and Illyana.

Light said:
Yes. Everything that wasn't registered before you join. Though Vance vouched for Fola so he's fine. You should thank Vance. Though Jayn loses her stuff and so does Oden and Illyana.
Aight, sounds cool

I hate you, when I told you about this it wasn't supposed to include me
:P

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]I am addicted to making Characters, Help

[/QUOTE]
Ok, stop making characters

That help?

Embaga Elder]He just calls Vance anything. Vancelot just started [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL]
@Embaga Elder

But you are aware that's what Luna calls him, right?

And you understand what him calling Vance that Implies, right? xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back