OC

Light said:
( @CelticSol @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder @GingerBread )
"I wouldn't talk like that. Especially since you've answered a question that hasn't been asked. The orb asked if you're prepared to face the orbs brilliance not if you know of the curse. I have you completely figured out now and you bore me. Just a heads up. At the rate you're going you will be killed." Christina looks at the guardian briefly before turning back to Oden. "I do have a better plan. The split personalities and I shall defend Morgan so she has time to cast a spell that will cut down Alexandria's healing ability. From there we allow Morgan to cast a short spell to slow Alexandria down. Once she's slowed down it would be in our best interest to use some form of power to put a cage around her. Once the cage is up there isn't much she can do but wish, jinx, and , curse us. Though to keep her from getting the time to focus on that we have to keep attacking her to keep her on the dodging job. Once she realizes that she cannot win she'll forfeit and the orb is ours."
Why was I tagged?

Light said:
Maya is there but my bad then
Nah. It's my bad. I completely forgot about Maya being there. I thought it was Vance or Colin you were referring to. Actually I'm not even sure if Colin left

GingerBread said:
Nah. It's my bad. I completely forgot about Maya being there. I thought it was Vance or Colin you were referring to. Actually I'm not even sure if Colin left
I think Coliflower stayed. I'm sending trials. Are any of your charafters available.

Light said:
I think Coliflower stayed. I'm sending trials. Are any of your characters available.
I think Coliflower might've stayed as well, not sure about Colin though xP

And Vance is available, I guess. If you want to send a trial his way he's in the darkness realm, just chilling.

GingerBread said:
I think Coliflower might've stayed as well, not sure about Colin though xP
And Vance is available, I guess. If you want to send a trial his way he's in the darkness realm, just chilling.
Colin is Coliflower.

Alright.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]I figured
Welp lol time to make a Hakeem post

[/QUOTE]
Want me to send his trial? (>BD)

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Dang it, well time to get arrested I guess.

[/QUOTE]
Vance is also probably going to get arrested, they can be 'Getting Arrested buddies' xD

metalcity said:
plus, you guys don't even get lawyers...that was stated
I know,there was no point in bringing the lawyer,Raz wanted to try anyways.(these are things Raz does,he is a screw up.there is a reason he stayed in his dimension for so long.(that was a hint for somthing in his past)and there is a old floating body in his dimension,he screwed up once and regretted it.even then Raz thinks he is doing somthing nice for evreyone.minis the lawyer.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back