OC

GingerBread said:
I think he's said both at some point
How would you react if your boy or girlfriend's(who hardly ever curses) friend who you didn't know about greeted them with a profanity but your significant other replies with profanity as well?

djinnamon said:
How would you react if your boy or girlfriend's(who hardly ever curses) friend who you didn't know about greeted them with a profanity but your significant other replies with profanity as well?
Why?

I mean, I honestly wouldn't care.

GingerBread said:
Why?
I mean, I honestly wouldn't care.
So you wouldn't care if your girlfriend is insulted by someone then your girlfriend , who never curse unless very mad but still only mutters it under her breath, responds in the same way.

djinnamon said:
So you wouldn't care if your girlfriend is insulted by someone then your girlfriend , who never curse unless very mad but still only mutters it under her breath, responds in the same way.
No, I wouldn't. It's none of my business. If they wanted to talk about it, then fine. But otherwise I'd completely ignore it.

I honestly don't care if they got insulted, that's their problem. I don't know enough about the situation to pass any judgement or even get involved.

But more to the point. Why the hell are you asking me this?

GingerBread said:
No, I wouldn't. It's none of my business. If they wanted to talk about it, then fine. But otherwise I'd completely ignore it.
I honestly don't care if they got insulted, that's their problem. I don't know enough about the situation to pass any judgement or even get involved.

But more to the point. Why the hell are you asking me this?
Note to self , Ginger doesn't care if his girlfriend might be getting into a fight in public.

Damn , I would be shocked into silence. I was just curious

djinnamon said:
Note to self , Ginger doesn't care if his girlfriend might be getting into a fight in public.
Damn , I would be shocked into silence. I was just curious
No I wouldn't care. Because I'd assume that they'd be level headed and would just complain about it, or would want to pretend it didn't happen and for me to not bring it up. Also I'm not a caring person, at all.

And that's a fucking weird question to ask someone out of the blue

GingerBread said:
No I wouldn't care. Because I'd assume that they'd be level headed and would just complain about it, or would want to pretend it didn't happen and for me to not bring it up. Also I'm not a caring person, at all.
And that's a fucking weird question to ask someone out of the blue
I feel sad for all your past , present and future girlfriends or/and boyfriends

GingerBread said:
Well , in my opinion I don't want a boyfriend that isn't caring or wouldn't attempt to defend me if someone , who is a complete stranger to him , insults me. (whether the person insulting me is serious or not)

djinnamon said:
Well , in my opinion I don't want a boyfriend that isn't caring or wouldn't attempt to defend me if someone , who is a complete stranger to him , insults me. (whether the person insulting me is serious or not)
It's not my job to defend them verbally. I would assume they could handle themselves. Hell they could be in the wrong in that situation. I don't jump to conclusions.

And if I was the one getting insulted, I wouldn't want my Boyfriend/Girlfriend to get involved. There would be no reason for them to get involved at all

GingerBread said:
It's not my job to defend them verbally. I would assume they could handle themselves. Hell they could be in the wrong in that situation. I don't jump to conclusions.
And if I was the one getting insulted, I wouldn't want my Boyfriend/Girlfriend to get involved. There would be no reason for them to get involved at all
Its from my personal point of view. Say me and you were dating (Don't get any ideas before I smack you!) and unknown guy insulted you , i'll be in front of you glaring at the guy unless he is way bigger than me (I would be cowering behind you).

djinnamon said:
Its from my personal point of view. Say me and you were dating (Don't get any ideas before I smack you!) and unknown guy insulted you , i'll be in front of you glaring at the guy unless he is way bigger than me (I would be cowering behind you).
So you'd only do it so you'd look better in front of your boyfriend/Girlfriend?

GingerBread said:
So you'd only do it so you'd look better in front of your boyfriend/Girlfriend?
No , I'm just protective of them but I'm using you , who is probably is bigger than and has a better chance at fight , as a example. I'm not dumb enough to try and annoy someone who could snap my bones when you , who could probably fight better , is there.

djinnamon said:
No , I'm just protective of them but I'm using you , who is probably is bigger than and has a better chance at fight , as a example. I'm not dumb enough to try and annoy someone who could snap my bones when you , who could probably fight better , is there.
Why is this even a conversation you're having, it came outa nowhere

LokiofSP said:
Why is this even a conversation you're having, it came outa nowhere
No idea, Djinn just asked me questions and it evolved from there

djinnamon said:
So you're doing it to look better. Because otherwise you'd do it when they're bigger than you. Otherwise the whole gesture is meaningless. Or maybe I'm wrong. Idc

GingerBread said:
No idea, Djinn just asked me questions and it evolved from there
So you're doing it to look better. Because otherwise you'd do it when they're bigger than you. Otherwise the whole gesture is meaningless. Or maybe I'm wrong. Idc
Its not to look better , its my natural reactions. If the offender is like slighter taller and buffer than me , i'll cursed and be a little bitch before kicking the guy in crotch but if the person is like 5 inches taller and has muscles i'll hide behind you in fear and on rare occasions when I'm in a terrible mood instantly kick the person in the crotch.

djinnamon said:
The goddesses didn't show any physical reaction to Vance as they turned away , faces emotionless. " He didn't care about Sage. " Neptune said as she sat down. " Don't worry about it , let's hope Sage has fallen into despair. " Noire said.
@GingerBread @Light
Wow, Sage has some caring Friends

djinnamon said:
Yeah , they ruled five countries together for a few years , using each other for advice. They are like siblings.
It was sarcasm because you put "let's hope Sage has fallen into despair."

the idea:

Inversion : is when a god, goddess or spirit has fallen into despair and has lost all hope. They change drastically in many ways mainly Appearance, personality and power levels. When a god/dess is invesed they become way stronger than their normal form. Is that okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
djinnamon said:
the idea:
Inversion : is when a god, goddess or spirit has fallen into despair and has lost all hope. They change drastically in many ways mainly Appearance, personality and power levels. When a god/dess is invesed they become way stronger than their normal form. Is that okay?
But Sage is dead, why would they want him to be in despair and dead? They sound like awful friends

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back