OC

GingerBread said:
You didn't answer my question about whether or not Mars was dead.
Definitely destroying the grave, what would Vance be god modding against? I wouldn't be taking control of a character.

And how would you manage to kill him? Have you seen how powerful he is?
Sarah , who is much stronger than Sage and noire who will help who has shadow manipulation. You'll be destroying something unbreakable, you need to destroy the power source which I won't tell.

djinnamon said:
Sarah , who is much stronger than Sage and noire who will help who has shadow manipulation. You'll be destroying something unbreakable, you need to destroy the power source which I won't tell.
I think you're forgetting a vital part of all this.

I don't play by the rules. :P Also I can find a way to get rid of it without destroying the power source, so don't worry.

Oh and, good luck beating Vance with all your characters combined. Spoiler, it probably won't happen

Last edited by a moderator:
Lighthouse8477 said:
No I don't. After all then Draco wouldn't ever get his training so please no falling to his death.
No. You want him to fall. That's why you told him fall! Why are you so mean to him? (:'()

GingerBread said:
I think you're forgetting a vital part of all this.
I don't play by the rules. :P Also I can find a way to get rid of it without destroying the power source, so don't worry.

Oh and, good luck beating Vance with all your characters combined. Spoiler, it probably won't happen
You know what fuck you , I'm legit done with you.

GingerBread said:
Why? What did I do?
You are severely annoying me , can't you let me be happy for once. I do something I like my characters to be doing but you come in to fuck every thing up and I have had enough.

djinnamon said:
You are severely annoying me , can't you let me be happy for once. I do something I like my characters to be doing but you come in to fuck every thing up and I have had enough.
Oh come on, we all know he was joking, Vance would never destroy his true love's grave...

Thats Oden's job to finish ;P

LokiofSP said:
Oh come on, we all know he was joking, Vance would never destroy his true love's grave...
Thats Oden's job to finish ;P
True love my ass , Vance is reason why his 'true love' died and he didn't even give a shit

djinnamon said:
Your characters like to bury their best friend? I'm sure I can create more opportunities for that sort of thing ;)

Lighthouse8477 said:
I didn't tell him to fall. I said you'd better not fall. Which means don't fall. I'm confused.
I'm joking around with you. xD

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]If one Grimm dies what happens to the others?

[/QUOTE]
Nothing. Even if the original dies, one of the clones will become the original. >;3

GingerBread said:
Vance doesn't even know Sage is dead
Wait what , how doesn't he know . Where does he think Sage is , anyway I'm sure he isn't gonna care considering how he caused Sage to be labelled a paedophile and get placed in jail.

djinnamon said:
Wait what , how doesn't he know . Where does he think Sage is , anyway I'm sure he isn't gonna care considering how he caused Sage to be labelled a paedophile and get placed in jail.
I mean, thats just how Vance shows he cares

Fola is argueably his best freind, and Vance has sworn he would end his life

Sage's love for the guy instantly died the second he was labelled as a paedophile, only a little spark of it was left, he was angry and sad Vance would do that to him. When he was dying he remembered the good times with Vance so that's why he said goodbye to him too.

djinnamon said:
Right, Vance doesn't watch or really read the news. He reads the bible or whatever he needs to to get a advantage over people.

Vance didn't do anything to make Sage out to be a paedophile to the public, that was all him. Hell Sage was the one who brought up the paedophile thing in the first place if I remember correctly. And then Vance got taken away by his three fans and got drunk till he passed out. So he knew nothing about the whole Sage is a cop killing Paedo

djinnamon said:
Sage's love for the guy instantly died the second he was labelled as a paedophile, only a little spark of it was left, he was angry and sad Vance would do that to him. When he was dying he remembered the good times with Vance so that's why he said goodbye to him too.
Its okay Djin, its just the Vance rule, only exeptions are (argueably) Luna and Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back