OC

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]He does look tasty. <3

[/QUOTE]
Thank you, he tries. Would you like to see his cotton candy cloud form?

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]If I get to bite him yes

[/QUOTE]
I don't know, you might hurt him. We'll see though. He shall arrive

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Inaro was looking at Vance, as he spoke about going after Ashlyn's orb next. He knew what he was planning.

[/QUOTE]
Vance has a plan? Lol

Embaga Elder]Wasn't he trying to kill off the Van Fen'rir? So I thought he was gone go after Ashlyn since have the deity orb. I think that's right [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL]
Probably would've been good if I thought of that Yeah, totally :P

I kinda forgot about the whole killing the Van Fen'rir thing to be completely honest, I think at this point Vance is just trying not to die. But yeah, I guess that is his plan, sort of. I mean Ashlyn is also the only other Van Fen'rir he's fought himself, so yeah.

djinnamon said:
( Why is Vance crueller than before ? )
What do you mean? Vance hasn't changed that much. I've just never bothered to write a lot of his internal thoughts. He's planning to kill everyone he meets. Hell he planned on how to kill Luna already.

He's not a nice guy, I don't understand why you think he is. He just puts on a mask, he's an assassin. His whole thing is deceiving people before sticking a knife in their ribs. That's one of the reasons I don't normally write his internal thoughts or things like that. Vance is not a good guy. At the end of the day, all he cares about is getting paid.

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
What do you mean? Vance hasn't changed that much. I've just never bothered to write a lot of his internal thoughts. He's planning to kill everyone he meets. Hell he planned on how to kill Luna already.
He's not a nice guy, I don't understand why you think he is. He just puts on a mask, he's an assassin. His whole thing is deceiving people before sticking a knife in their ribs. That's one of the reasons I don't normally write his internal thoughts or things like that. Vance is not a good guy. At the end of the day, all he cares about is getting paid.
(I feel terrible for putting Sage through that now )

Mars buried Sage

Sage's grave site :

pandora_hearts_104_fin_by_acam_wo-d8nadh5.jpg

It has a layer of protection magic over it , Mars told Sage's family and friends so Sage's father used a lot of magic to place a shield over the grave so no one can disrupt it.

djinnamon said:
Mars buried Sage
Sage's grave site :

It has a layer of protection magic over it , Mars told Sage's family and friends so Sage's father used a lot of magic to place a shield over the grave so no one can disrupt it.
I thought Mars died in that forest, Did Colin ever unparalyze him? :P

And, I'm totally going to have Vance desecrate the grave > :P

djinnamon said:
Mars buried Sage
Sage's grave site :

I'm blowing it up

GingerBread said:
I thought Mars died in that forest, Did Colin ever unparalyze him? :P
And, I'm totally going to have Vance desecrate the grave > :P
That was before he went after Oden and of you want Vance to god mod before getting killed then fine

djinnamon said:
That was before he went after Oden and of you want Vance to god mod before getting killed then fine
You didn't answer my question about whether or not Mars was dead.

Definitely destroying the grave, what would Vance be god modding against? I wouldn't be taking control of a character.

And how would you manage to kill him? Have you seen how powerful he is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back