OC

Light said:
Angelica explosion of milk occurs and a sour patch kid appears. "Hello. What are you here for? Unlimited power? I can give that to you if you help me out in return!" The sour patch Grimm seemed oblivious to the situation at hand.
Is that supposed to say angelica?

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Is that supposed to say angelica?

[/QUOTE]
No. An* my phone did a spell check.

Hey guys! ^-^

I was wondering if Ammax could be this dangerous criminal/warrior that was destined to eternity burried under ground. Can that work, or no?

Supermegabrenda2 said:
Hey guys! ^-^
I was wondering if Ammax could be this dangerous criminal/warrior that was destined to eternity burried under ground. Can that work, or no?
Yes.

djinnamon said:
(Noire is in love with Neptune so the 'Sage's girlfriend ' part is incorrect)
( @GingerBread )

Look. I don't know what kind of beef you two have but I honestly don't care. Djinnamon stop posting on my thread out of character posts just to directly attack GingerBread and his characters. It's annoying, I'm not putting up with it. It's either you make a serious post that isn't petty. Or don't make a post at all and leave the thread. This is the only warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Yes.
( @GingerBread )

Look. I don't know what kind of beef you two have but I honestly don't care. Djinnamon stop posting on my thread out of character posts just to directly attack GingerBread and his characters. It's annoying I'm not putting up with it. It's either you make a serious post that isn't petty. Or don't make a post at all and leave the thread. This is the only warning.
I'm wondering if I should explain or no

Light said:
Yes.
( @GingerBread )

Look. I don't know what kind of beef you two have but I honestly don't care. Djinnamon stop posting on my thread out of character posts just to directly attack GingerBread and his characters. It's annoying, I'm not putting up with it. It's either you make a serious post that isn't petty. Or don't make a post at all and leave the thread. This is the only warning.
Yaaay! Thank you!!

So I think I'm going to take a break for a while. None of my characters on here feel fun to write at the moment and they just feel like a chore to write half the time (Apart from Maya, I love that over imaginative girl :P ) So I'll be back when I get a spark to reignite my fun for writing Vance and the other characters.

I'll probably stalk this every now and then, so if something important happens that requires me, I can make a post for that. And I kinda feel like I should go and focus on my other Rp. Nothing important seems to be happening on here nowadays anyway.

GingerBread said:
So I think I'm going to take a break for a while. None of my characters on here feel fun to write at the moment and they just feel like a chore to write half the time (Apart from Maya, I love that over imaginative girl :P ) So I'll be back when I get a spark to reignite my fun for writing Vance and the other characters.
I'll probably stalk this every now and then, so if something important happens that requires me, I can make a post for that. And I kinda feel like I should go and focus on my other Rp. Nothing important seems to be happening on here nowadays anyway.
Yeah that's understandable and cool. Nothing important will happen anyways until the Future Arc. ( I think )

Light said:
One she takes out all three plugs the being disperses and dies. She gains the power of Energy Absorption. Grimm blinks at how swiftly she ended up deconstructing the being and killing it. "Wow. That was fast."
( I think that's actually a record time for beating a trial. Fastest kill.

Energy Absorption - Electricity Absorption )
Aedus beat his trial faster :P

Light said:
( @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder @CelticSol )
"You're right....we should go." Alice stands up and begins walking out. Christina, Morgan, and Julie stand up. Julie teleports them all to the Red temple.
Hang on.

Vance suggests it and it's the worst thing possible

But someone else says they should go and they're all for it? What the shit? Do you all have some sort of grudge against Vance?

GingerBread said:
Hang on.
Vance suggests it and it's the worst thing possible

But someone else says they should go and they're all for it? What the shit? Do you all have some sort of grudge against Vance?
It's the way Vance insulted them all while doing so

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
It's the way Vance insulted them all while doing so
GingerBread said:
Vance looked over at Everyone else and saw that they were all still chatting amongst themselves. He sighed heavily and shook his head. "Right fuck this. We're all going to the next temple Now." Vance stood up and motioned towards the door of the restaurant. "I want to get this over and done with now. Okay? You can all quit asking each other stupid fucking questions about why you all love or hate each other. Or better yet, you can do it as you're getting your shit kicked in. How about that, sound good? Good. Let's go"
How was this insulting the split personalities? I can understand Julie, but that was more based at everyone else. He only insulted them when they stood there slack jawed staring at him

GingerBread said:
How was this insulting the split personalities? I can understand Julie, but that was more based at everyone else. He only insulted them when they stood there slack jawed staring at him
They personally felt insulted when he told everyone to move along and stop playing love hate games or whatever more he said. It's just them

Light said:
They personally felt insulted when he told everyone to move along and stop playing love hate games or whatever more he said. It's just them
Fair enough.

But was he wrong? I don't think so :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back