OC

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]You do realize Cecelia's telepathic power would be stronger than his?
? I mean it is her forte.

[/QUOTE]
I don't know I was only guessing the reason

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]You do realize Cecelia's telepathic power would be stronger than his?
? I mean it is her forte.

[/QUOTE]
He doesn't have telepathic power. His power is a muffle It does what it says on the tin. It can block all sound, and because of the guild rank up points. He can block Telepathic attacks and communications if he puts it on.

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]

[/QUOTE]
Were you meant to add anything there? Cause we posted at the same time pretty much, so I saw that anyway

Light said:
( If you'd like I'm willing to throw out recommendations as to who would be good against fighting which personality. )
Well if my character survives the asshat that keeps attacking him, he would be good for the golden orb cuz he doesn't have a body. (not really anyways)

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]I'm willing to hear them

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]Well if my character survives the asshat that keeps attacking him, he would be good for the golden orb cuz he doesn't have a body. (not really anyways)

[/QUOTE]
It would destroy the rest of his skele body ;0

Which characters?

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Oh IDK I thought you were going to say which character is her to go against which split

[/QUOTE]
Well I can't think of them now that I'm being asked in a wide range of possibilities. Narrow it down to certian characters and I'll tell you.

Yaoke Saint]lol I love how you have the happy-fun-time character story going on right next to to violent asshole character. Its just perfect. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL]
It's serves two purposes. It makes me smile, and it shows that I'm not just an arsehole 24/7 xP

I'm enjoying one way more than the other right now though. Happy fun time is always better :P

GingerBread said:
It's serves two purposes. It makes me smile, and it shows that I'm not just an arsehole 24/7 xP
I'm enjoying one way more than the other right now though. Happy fun time is always better :P
I should try to make a character like that. I'm not sure if I would be able to do it though, :P

Embaga Elder]Will any of my characters by useful?? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
Inaro no. That's the only one I deeply analyzed so far

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame](I literally have no idea what even just happened. If she is dead okay, That is fine and dandy your rp. But If you are gonna do it warn me first. <3)

[/QUOTE]
Ey, sorry miss! I know you don't know me, but trust that I do know the rules of the RP. One of such rules is that when you see a (!) before a post, you have exactly one post to stop yourself from dying. Just thought I'd let ya know <3

Apology incoming

My mood affects how i RP, and i am in a very bad mood. I feel bad for making trouble, and potentially pissing @Light off. I don't like ruining RP experiences, So i may leave for your sake @Light, I hope i didn't make you extremely mad. I was just very stressed/ angry at the time. I am going to bed now. Hope you understand where I am coming from, I understand if you keep her soul.

Have a good night

Me.

@Light[/URL] off. I don't like ruining RP experiences, So i may leave for your sake @Light, I hope i didn't make you extremely mad. I was just very stressed/ angry at the time. I am going to bed now. Hope you understand where I am coming from, I understand if you keep her soul.

Have a good night

Me.
Oh I never got this notification...my bad. I wasn't mad at you I was just mad at that fact that everyone thought they didn't have a soul. Like it wasn't you yourself it was the pile up of that same situation. I was intending to give her soul back once you replied but you never did....if you've already lost interest I understand though.

*Walks by and accidentally drops something from my pocket.*

Name:

Parents ( If any ):

Ethnicity:

Species:

Sexuality:

Power Source:

Appearance:

Personality:

Physiology:

Powers:

Theme:

History:

Extra:

Oops did I drop that?

Just so you can all get this all ready for a next generation arc. Whether or not you have kids isn't mandatory at all, just saying if you do here you go. The future Arc isn't for a while but I'm just giving this to you so you have a lot of time to work on and develop them. Like I said though, don't feel like you have to. I'm just handing it out to those whom are or if their character even plans on having kids y'know.

Don't be that one peep to post a character sheet with this before the future arc. I'll delete it. I swear I will. Work on it on some document or something.

Light said:
Oh I never got this notification...my bad. I wasn't mad at you I was just mad at that fact that everyone thought they didn't have a soul. Like it wasn't you yourself it was the pile up of that same situation. I was intending to give her soul back once you replied but you never did....if you've already lost interest I understand though.
I was very angry that day, and I am just gonna start with a fresh char

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]I was very angry that day, and I am just gonna start with a fresh char

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back