OC

So... @Light how does one kill this being that has absolute control over this dimension? this is sure fair and fun for me. Watching you just not give a shit about the enjoyment levels...

metalcity said:
So... @Light how does one kill this being that has absolute control over this dimension? this is sure fair and fun for me. Watching you just not give a shit about the enjoyment levels...
Figure it out. GingerBread and OceanBunny figured theirs out. It's right in your face. I've been dangling it there for the past few posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Figure it out. GingerBread and OceanBunny figured theirs out. It's right in your face. I've been dangling it there for the past few posts.
what giving up? not a satisfying way of "winning" is it?

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Can i have a recap of whom i can have Jade interact with?

[/QUOTE]
Basically have your character appear anywhere and I'll have a character there to integrate them into the plot

[media]

[/media]
Sorry for being gone a long time, life got in the way and notifications just stopped for me so I forgot about this.

Really sorry about that! Please forgive me @Light senpai!!!!

Anyways I'm back and ready to do this again since it was fun for me. I might just make a new character since it seems proper that way, one that isn't a complete psychopath.

Archdemon said:
[media]

[/media]
Sorry for being gone a long time, life got in the way and notifications just stopped for me so I forgot about this.

Really sorry about that! Please forgive me @Light senpai!!!!

Anyways I'm back and ready to do this again since it was fun for me. I might just make a new character since it seems proper that way, one that isn't a complete psychopath.
Alright! Welcome back my friend!

The Imperial Flame] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL] can i make a second character? I assume I can but I wanna check with you first. <3
Yes. You can make as many characters as you like!

@Light I'm going through make a new character. I would like to know what ark we're doing right now cause I remember I got super busy during the whole science girl thing, I don't remember the name but it dealt with one of your Characters and all her sisters. I want to get your opinion on them, I'll send a Pm once you think it's okay for me to talk to you about my character idea, no rush and I understand if you don't want to talk about it or if you reject my idea. :)

Archdemon said:
@Light I'm going through make a new character. I would like to know what ark we're doing right now cause I remember I got super busy during the whole science girl thing, I don't remember the name but it dealt with one of your Characters and all her sisters. I want to get your opinion on them, I'll send a Pm once you think it's okay for me to talk to you about my character idea, no rush and I understand if you don't want to talk about it or if you reject my idea. :)
Alright. Send me the PM

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]
"You couldn't kill me if i were mute, blind, and deaf, Shady." She said, cutting off the linked telepathic communication.
@PitPeople

[/QUOTE]
Vance has a telepathic block on. So if you were talking to him, you'd have to speak aloud. And you didn't tag me, So I'll just go ahead and assume you were talking to the crow man.

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Vance has a telepathic block on. So if you were talking to him, you'd have to speak aloud. And you didn't tag me, So I'll just go ahead and assume you were talking to the crow man.
Then you wouldn't have heard the first conversation at all.

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Then you wouldn't have heard the first conversation at all.

[/QUOTE]
I think he put the block on after the conversation had been going on.

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Then you wouldn't have heard the first conversation at all.

[/QUOTE]
He didn't hear it. You had a go at him because he called Crow man a pussy. And then you tried to attack him with the fear thing, which he slightly felt. So then he turned on Cecelia because he assumed she was attacking him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back