• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

Rumor also has it any time there are 10 attractive men in a room Isroh will bust through a wall like the coolaid man. OH YEAH

nope just dead. XD. His hearings perfectly fine he's just obsessed with the soundtrack from the creed movies right now.

im thinking about sending him you guys's way if you don't mind HuntedFox HuntedFox

Isroh has a weird spidy sense about when more than one attractive member of the male species is congregating in an area and it attracts him like a moth to a flame (only half-joking) mostly i wanna find someone to interact with. And Big scary naga, cute redheads and sharp dressed men are kinda right up his ally.

Ah... isn't there only one?
Oh, has the second one been released yet? Have you seen it?
Tbh the first one was underwhelming at the end. The entire thing felt like the intro. I'm glad they're making a second one.

And hey, if it's all right with Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi it's all right with me!
Although, I can't promise that Mr. Cute Redhead won't have a heart attack :3

XD now THAT is something I would like to see.

the second one is so fantastic! it's frikkin hype! Adonis gets frikkin HUGE! Like he's beefcake before, he gets HUUUUUUGE.

lmao aaaaand Isroh's probably gonna give him a hard time.

the second one is so fantastic! it's frikkin hype! Adonis gets frikkin HUGE! Like he's beefcake before, he gets HUUUUUUGE.

lmao aaaaand Isroh's probably gonna give him a hard time.

xD That's relieving.

Oh dear. Make sure the darling doesn't get himself burned.

lmao
I dun mind XD
-Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account- welcome btw!
xD That's relieving.

Oh dear. Make sure the darling doesn't get himself burned.

lmapo he Ginko, remember that joke about Isroh being Luxu's rage councilor and trying to make him less angry (not gonna happen i know but he could try), what if he tries to do the same with James but more of a 'not shy' councilor... trying to teach him to be shameless like Isroh.

Isroh - How are you feeling today Luxu?
Luxu - Kill.
Isroh - That's not an emotion Mr. Luxu..
Luxu - *Turns to meet Isroh* KILL.

Isroh - *Gives Luxu a anger management ball* Alright I'd like you to use this whenever you're mad.
Luxu - *Squeezes it once, it breaks* ....
Isroh - Okay that practice is not good for you I see.

Isroh - *Gives Luxu a anger management ball* Alright I'd like you to use this whenever you're mad.
Luxu - *Squeezes it once, it breaks* ....
Isroh - Okay that practice is not good for you I see.
lol Isroh's logic
Isroh:"here bud. hug away all the angries"
Luxu: *Crushes*
Isroh: *wease* thats a lot of angries... Thinking: Thank god im already dead.

I mean he COULD be a counselor.
If you like him teaching you how to punch shit.

x3 Hey, I've heard rumors that it's his specialty,
Maybe, if Isroh somehow finds a way to teach James to not be a wimp (without accidentally bursting the dude's heart),
Luxu can teach him how to utilize not being a wimp.

x3 Hey, I've heard rumors that it's his specialty,
Maybe, if Isroh somehow finds a way to teach James to not be a wimp (without accidentally bursting the dude's heart),
Luxu can teach him how to utilize not being a wimp.
yes yes James can comfort Isroh during horror movies (sidenote: no, he can't handle them. He doesnt know this yet). and the Isroh can teach him all sorts of 'not being a wimp stuff' all under the table like.

yes yes James can comfort Isroh during horror movies (sidenote: no, he can't handle them. He doesnt know this yet). and the Isroh can teach him all sorts of 'not being a wimp stuff' all under the table like.

Hehehe... I would love to see James and Isroh watching a horror, Isroh freaking out and James completely stonefaced.

Luxu! A wild Challenge has appeared!
Options:~
~fight
~run

Hehehe... I would love to see James and Isroh watching a horror, Isroh freaking out and James completely stonefaced.
lmao what does Isroh have to say to get James to watch with him? XD What all kind of booze does he have to shove in his face hole? Same for Danger noodle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back