• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

why does RPN decide to stop gioving me notifs for RPs? Will reply some time between today and wensday

For some reason that has been a problem for a few of our fellow rpers...

We've had people leave because they don't get notifications and don't receive the missing student message. It's been abit of a problem...

HuntedFox HuntedFox since our roommates have been inactive, we are now roommates! :closed eyes open smile:

I think it might be better if James moves into Violet's instead of vice versa since Violet is sick.

Last edited:
also head up, poison dont work on Isroh. XD He's kinda already dead. That could add for a rather odd/funny moment between the two if Jay decides 'lets get rid of him before he gets rid of me' and the just... nothing happens to him.

That's gonna be a fun fight as Isroh is also a constriction-ish character. His vines don't just restrict, they shred. Although first thing that'd happen would be he'd go full blown wendigo. IDK how constricting that would work as he's huge. Supposed to be slightly larger than a moose and a bit heavier. 1546386662874.png

Awww yeeeeehh
The_Sarcastic_Immortal The_Sarcastic_Immortal
I was just catching up on the new peeps'n'characters when I saw Jayce. xD
I have no doubt in my mind that this will be quite interesting seeing as the school will be hosting a joe of a rather, detestable nature.
Although I have a feeling that James heat manipulation may actually come in handy for the first time in, ever.
That or James will just be the first to die.

XD
I wonder if he has tinnitus...
nope just dead. XD. His hearings perfectly fine he's just obsessed with the soundtrack from the creed movies right now.

im thinking about sending him you guys's way if you don't mind HuntedFox HuntedFox

Isroh has a weird spidy sense about when more than one attractive member of the male species is congregating in an area and it attracts him like a moth to a flame (only half-joking) mostly i wanna find someone to interact with. And Big scary naga, cute redheads and sharp dressed men are kinda right up his ally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back