• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nyxfield School for the Darkened Souls (FallingFire & Calisto)

What are the best glasses style?

• Nerd Glasses 4 The Win! XD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Reading Glasses. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Glasses!

• Fake Glasses /\/\(fake nerd glasses)/\/\

• All Of Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Don't Like Glasses. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Total voters
((I added some new stuff on the overview. It's below the roommates or something else . . ? I already forgot but you should check it out))

~ Reyna

Rey straightened. She glared at the cliff, and saw the tree move. "What the . . ." she muttered before walking again. The pathway was steep, which meant a lot of muscles would be used. A faint glow was radiating off of the cobble stones that were shoved into the Earth. Moving slowly, Rey thought about the tree. Golden, unnatural, shifting, abnormal . . . Jasmine. Reyna grimaced. Jasmine had done this. She was waiting. Then Rey remembered the other images, all of them about death. "This was the only one . . ." she mumbled, continuing her walk.

~ Jasmine

Jasmine scowled. "She's not moving fast enough," she snarled. With a wave of her hand, two air spirits appeared beside the tree. They were glowing silver with gusts of wind surrounding them. "Go, force Reyna to move faster, or bring her here yourselves. Just bring her to me without her feet leaving the soil," growled Jasmine as she sent the spirits away.

((Hello? Anybody there?))

Dylan was laying down on his bed, bouncing a ball off his wall.

"Where's Rey?" He asked himself aloud as he lost focus of the ball. He stopped, in a bit of an inward panic. "Jasmine." He whispered, jumping up off his bed.

'You can't do anything. You're weak. Powerless. A pathetic hero.' A voice in his head seethed.

'No I'm not!' He fought back.

'Maybe, but you know Rey doesn't love you. She only has eyes for Bryan. The only thing that can save her is her "true loves kiss". And you're not it.' The voice hissed.

Dylan slowly sat back down, defeated.

"You're... You're right." He said quietly.

~ Reyna

She heard them before they even touched the ground. Her long, black hair flew in the wind as she spun around. Scowling, she picked up a long, jagged rock and turned to face the spirits. "What do you want?" she growled, a newfound confidence burning inside her. The spirits said nothing, for they were wind, and nothing more. One of them lunged, sending Rey into a wall of cold rock.

Damn the f*ckers, she thought, attacking one of the spirits. Her rock weapon soared straight through it, no damage done. "What the hell?" she muttered, swinging again.

~ Jasmine

"What a pity," murmured Jasmine as she watched Reyna's hopeless fight against the spirits. "Nothing good to watch, and I'm stuck here until she's dead." Jasmine thought about the curse, about entering a dream and only leaving once the goal was complete. She must die . . .

Trinity placed her hands on J'zar's chest.

'I love you, J'zar.' Trinity thought as she kissed his neck and jawline.

He was everything to her. If something happened to J'zar, Trinity was afraid of what she might do.

'And that's the side I don't want him to see.' She thought sadly.

((Eastern Time, NY))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back