• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nyxfield School for the Darkened Souls (FallingFire & Calisto)

What are the best glasses style?

• Nerd Glasses 4 The Win! XD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Reading Glasses. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Glasses!

• Fake Glasses /\/\(fake nerd glasses)/\/\

• All Of Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Don't Like Glasses. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Total voters
~ Reyna

Rey looked up, the sky was churning. The clouds dispersed, clearing the blue sky. "Shit," muttered Reyna. She stood up, and looked around. On top of a cliff stood

a golden tree, tall and proud. The bark was glittering, whilst the leave sparkled in the sunlight. A small path appeared, twists and turns leading everywhere. A crossroads were up ahead, and in Greek mythology, that wasn't good. "Noooo, Hecate!" Reyna said. "Why? Why here, why now?"

~ Jasmine

Jasmine watched from the cliff as Rey began to walk. "The crossroads will show you horrible choices . . . Yet Hecate will make you choose one," said Jasmine as she

laughed. She turned back to the tree and touched it's bark. The tree's wood shifted, and it's roots came out and lashed where the path ended. "If she does make it this far," Jazz cooed. "You'll get her."

"Okay . . ." sighed Selina. "You two go pack, okay? Meet me here in ten minutes," she added before sprinting to her dorm. She grabbed a backpack and filled it with food and water, plus two pairs of clothes. She put on her combat boots that she stole from some kid the other day, and slipped a leather jacket on. She washed off the make-up that a Hero had put on her, then packed some more.

Bryan would grab a small note and a pen from his pocket and write on it:

_Hey Selina, i don't know who have a crush on Reyna, but i know who have a crush on you....me....

-Bryan

He run towards Selina's. Dorm, leaving the note under the door and sprinting downstairs.

@FallingFire

Last edited by a moderator:
~ Reyna

Reyna followed the path until the crossroads. She realized that she fell asleep because of the apple. "Dammit!" she swore, thinking of Snow White. And Bryan lost his memory, so he probably won't like me anymore . . . Then how . . ? She gasped. Rey had been so ignorant after Jasmine had let her go . . . But the apple was so good. She looked up and saw the tree. Scowling, she muttered; "An apple tree, great." She stepped into the crossroads and waited. Wind whirled around her, whipping her hair and tearing the path away until the Earth was stripped clean. Rey's eyes widened in horror as a large silhouette emerged from the wind. The wind dispersed and left four images at each entrance. The entrance she came from had the image of Reyna starving, and eventually dying. Reyna looked away in terror, then looked at the othr three. The east entrance had a picture of Reyna wandering through a forest, then darkness took hold. Red splattered on the image. Reyna spun around to look at the west. There was her, again, walking on the path. Dark shadows followed her. The shadows pounced and the image disappeared. The Northern entrance had no image, just the exit. Reyna started to run until a shadow stepped in her way. "Now where are you going?" Hecate scolded.

((I LOVE the song 'Lean On'! @Calisto))

Selina sighed and grabbed her phone. Everyone in the school had one for some reason. She looked through her music and choose the song 'Shakedown' by Jackal. She created a new playlist with a different kind of music, and sighed. Her arms were hurting from moving around so much, so she took a break. She looked around and saw a note. Reading it, she began to smile. Then her smile faltered as she thought of Rey. "I can't get her unless I know who loves her . . ." she muttered. Reyna was stuck somewhere, dying, most probably. Jasmine wasn't as forgiving as Queen Grimhilde from the original Snow White. She sighed again, writing a note to Bryan.

Dear Bryan,
Thanks for telling me! I'm probably flushed right now . . . But we need to save Reyna. Jasmine's gonna kill her and we can't let her. Scout the Hero's class and ask the boys if they like Reyna. If she dies, the Villains will do this repeatedly. Please help, I'll be down in a sec.
'

When she finished the note, Selina slid it under the door hoping Bryan would find it. She grabbed her backpack, now full and heavy, and snuck away from her dorm. Making sure Bryan didn't see her, she entered the classroom and started asking boys the question.

IMPORTANT

((Can't be NPC, and @RuthlessKiller told me he has to drop the RP, so if anyone could create another male hero . . ? Please?))

~ Jasmine

Jasmine laughed at how easily Hecate stopped Reyna. "The dream world still causes pain," she mumbled under her breath. The tree growled. Oh, so now you speak, huh, thought Jazz. She leaned over and pet the flaky bark. The tree shook and the cliff cracked near the edge. "No!" yelled Jasmine. "We need the cliff for our friend. That will be her death, but her life will flash before her eyes before she dies. She will die . . ." she seethed, waiting for Reyna.

~ Reyna

Reyna growled at Hecate. She had never felt courage like this, yet she felt that it was the last time. "What do you want?" she seethed, trying to run past her. The giant figure bent down. "I have orders," said Hecate, "to kill you by any means necessary."

~ Jasmine

Jasmine sighed. "No, no," she breathed. "I want to kill her myself." She waved her hand to give Hecate the signal, then looked back over the cliff. "There we go," purred Jasmine. "Here she comes." Hecate had vanished from the scene, giving Reyna no other option than to follow the path with no destiny. Just hope she doesn't control her dream, while I'm here, thought Jasmine as she pet the golden tree's wood.

Selina walked around the classroom, frantic that one of her own was dying. I bet Jasmine has concealed the fact that Rey is dying . . . she thought. A whimper escaped her lips and she looked up, her face flushed. "Dammit," she silently scolded herself. She looked around the classroom, mouthing the name 'Reyna' to calm herself down. Oh, where is her love? Where? thought Selina as she scanned the room.

Selina growled in frustration. "We can't f*cking save her if there's no true love," seethed Selina. Her breathing turned ragged as she silently cried for her friend. Dammit, dammit! Stay strong, God dammit. You'll find him, and you'll save her, thought Selina, repeatedly thinking it to herself.

Trinity curled up next to J'zar before bolting up right and smirking.

"I think Jazz has almost done it." She said cryptically. Trinity didn't know how she knew, she just felt it.

~ Reyna

Reyna sprinted from the crossroads until her legs hurt. Weird, she thought, Hecate didn't mention anything about choices . . . She continued walking, until she reached the end of the flat path. The path ended with such fury it was as if someone had torn it from the ground. A new path started a few meters away, leading up to the tree. Reyna sighed and collapsed on the ground, panting. "Almost," she breathed. "Almost there."

~ Jasmine

Jasmine smirked when she saw Reyna panting. "Aaww, the little sleeping princess is tires," she muttered.

Trinity smiled. She knew he just wanted to be with her.

"Are you sure you not just making up an excuse to spend more time with me?" She asked, poking his cheek before kissing his jawline.

"How did you find out?..." J'zar said, having a fake surprised tone, but after that he kissed her neck, smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh good heavens, J'zar. Do you really take me for a fool?" She asked with a laugh before wrapping her arms around him pulling him closer to her, and kissing his lips with quite a bit of passion.

Trinity pulled away slowly, still keeping her lips near his.

"How did I ever manage to have someone as great as you fall in love with someone like me?" She asked, kissing his cheek softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back