• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings No Requiem for Us[CLOSED]

Fluff says we will start once all the CS are in xD

when do we starto?
As juju said I am waiting for more CSs, there are a lot of people who havent posted their cs or checked in with me to tell me where they are or they're status, but I will hopefully start this at the start of next week if everything goes well!

Goonfire Goonfire Meme Machine Meme Machine Siren77 Siren77 NeonFlow NeonFlow MToki MToki
---
I hate doing this, but I need a cs for sunday 11:59pm AST. If this is a problem I will need some form of communication with me about this, we can discuss it and I can potentially give you more time. But I need some form of communication or sadly you can't be in the RP anymore ;=;

Last edited:
Oh gosh this got buried. I’m sorry! But my schedule recently got crammed, and I don’t think I can add anything else on. This looks like a great RP though, have fun!

Goonfire Goonfire Meme Machine Meme Machine Siren77 Siren77 NeonFlow NeonFlow MToki MToki
---
I hate doing this, but I need a cs for sunday 12am AST. If this is a problem I will need some form of communication with me about this, we can discuss it and I can potentially give you more time. But I need some form of communication or sadly you can't be in the RP anymore ;=;
I just have a bio left, which I dread writing, but I can deliver before sunday for sure.

I’m crying... I legit grabbed the first names that came to mind for his grandparents.
I guess Gwyn not only has a reverse doppleganger in Yune but also yet another alter ego from this universe.

Also your FC gives me funny but bad memories :'''D
tumblr_o38y8pPQJl1qlomhno1_1280.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back