• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Project Guf: An urban sci fi fantasy rp (18+) (CLOSED)

Ooohhh roger that! I was planning on someone along the lines of specializing in mental magics so hunting down criminals and figuring out what truly happened during a crime comes far easier to them.

A private investigator that became a detective if you will XD
That absolutely works

detectives are the law enforcement with mavericks being these mutated killing machines you might consider a special age (like Nemesis from rese 3) If you wanted to make a guild or order or something you can, me and my Co GM have 2 characters in a group called the Crimson Hand who are kind of like magical wet workers, so your free to join that too :). If you were just making a mage, your role would be mage, its the most openly varied role of the bunch besides human
Tell me about the Crimison Hand. Are they good, bad, neutral? What do they do exactly?

Tell me about the Crimison Hand. Are they good, bad, neutral? What do they do exactly?
Neutral,they take hits without any sort of stigma, but most hits are done on either nephil or bad aligned mages. I wouldn't say morally gray, it's more like they haven't had their morals tested yet, since most people who hire them were wronged first
They were founded by Calamity's OC Morgan Dimas, once he posts his sheet there will be more info, but in short they're magical wet workers

Neutral,they take hits without any sort of stigma, but most hits are done on either nephil or bad aligned mages. I wouldn't say morally gray, it's more like they haven't had their morals tested yet, since most people who hire them were wronged first
They were founded by Calamity's OC Morgan Dimas, once he posts his sheet there will be more info, but in short they're magical wet workers
I see. I might be interested in joining them. I can see my character trying their best to ignore the moral ambiguity to try and hunt down "villains" to make the city a better place, believing the detectives aren't doing enough. Then a later potential hit could cause them to wake up to the cold reality that he's working for a criminal organization.

I see. I might be interested in joining them. I can see my character trying their best to ignore the moral ambiguity to try and hunt down "villains" to make the city a better place, believing the detectives aren't doing enough. Then a later potential hit could cause them to wake up to the cold reality that he's working for a criminal organization.
Absolutely that could work

Would the detectives be assigned to Drezzen since it will be starting there?
Yes, your branch might be there for any reason. You might be assigned there by the Lower Council, you if you're the Chief might have simply thought that it was time to move over there for law enforcement, you might be pursuing one character or a particular nephil. If you're going the private investigator route than any number of reasons you could be there such as looking for a stolen wand or item of someone.

So about races in this universe, do elves/dwarves exist as well?
Yes, but they would be more so in the vein of folklore rather than like lotr for example. Elves might be completely alien in how they appear and act. If you're going that route, I'd be perfectly fine either cooking up extensive details of what your interested in or letting you design it

either i am blind or ! i don’t know how to read when i am on my phone — i am very much interested , if you would have me in this group ofc , how does one actually get situated - ( if i know how to word things properly )

either i am blind or ! i don’t know how to read when i am on my phone — i am very much interested , if you would have me in this group ofc , how does one actually get situated - ( if i know how to word things properly )

Of course anyone is free to join!
As for where to start we don't really have anything formal it's basically just if you're interested and you read the lore page, you can make a character
The links on the code we used weren't working so

Here is the OOC Thread

Here is the Thread for the Character Sheets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back