• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

I think it would be fun to find theme songs for all the character :3

Hey everybody, I am going to post my character soon but I was wondering how do people travel from planet to planet, so I know how to get my guy off planet

They all have different ways. Lana gave herself wings, my character Azara met an explorer who offered to take him off the planet. I'm not sure about the others, but Nova controls fire so she could have just flown off planet :P

@Rurnur I'm interested in joining, but can someone please explain dice to me? I've never actually used them...

@ResonantStorm I think it's the first time most of the people here have used them too, so it's no problem, we just use the "roll dice" feature for some elements of combat, for example, someone might have 3 accuracy points, and another character has 4 agility points, to see if an attack is successful, the attacker will roll a dice with 3 sides, and his target will roll one with 4 sides, and whoever rolls higher is successful in attacking/evading

Rurnur said:
@ResonantStorm I think it's the first time most of the people here have used them too, so it's no problem, we just use the "roll dice" feature for some elements of combat, for example, someone might have 3 accuracy points, and another character has 4 agility points, to see if an attack is successful, the attacker will roll a dice with 3 sides, and his target will roll one with 4 sides, and whoever rolls higher is successful in attacking/evading
Ah, I see. Thanks, I may make a CS later/tomorrow.

@Rurnur So what kind of rp can we do in the second IC tab? No immortals are allowed in the kingdom...

@Rurnur I like it, but I'm socially awkward so it is hard for me to get into the roleplaying. I'm better online :P Anyway, I was asking because it seems like you'd be a good dungeon master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back