• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

Okay I seriously need to stop with the characters

Hah, I was a part of so many live-action RP's as well when I was younger...

I only got into roleplaying when I was around twelve or so. Before then, it was just me by myself, playing out games :P I could never get into live action roleplaying though.

Sputnik said:
Another boy almost ran in to her and she stepped to the side slightly making sure they wouldn't collide. He had said, "Excuse me." but then immediately ignored her. She told herself that this was good she didn't want to grab too much attention but she couldn't help feeling annoyed. Mandara wasn't really tired so instead she took interest in the strange person in front of her. Was this another immortal? Probably, and the way he talked she guessed he could control water. The only outward sign of her thoughts was a slight tilt of her head as she stared at him.
He could control water, and that drone man had said he had enough water to drown the ship. Was he made of water? Mandara reached a hand out to try and touch him to see if her hand would go through him.
damn, if only I didnt have musical rehearsals today. that wouldve been a fun one.

TheGodSnake said:
damn, if only I didnt have musical rehearsals today. that wouldve been a fun one.
Sorry Lana way coming so I just thought it would be good to address her. Don't worry we'll have plenty of chances for more fun ;p

Sputnik said:
Sorry Lana way coming so I just thought it would be good to address her. Don't worry we'll have plenty of chances for more fun ;p
oh dont worry, Im typing up a pretty good response as we speak

On a side note, I think @Rurnur stated that the station was fully automated? There's no mortal workers.

I'm not used to role plays moving this slowly, heheh... it's gotten me a bit restless.

How are we going to go about speeding things up?

@Lana Valentine I used to be on a forum, in a role play that used to produce 50+ posts per hour. They were paragraph responses, but still. The role play moved rather quickly.

Well, Nova's stuck waiting on @Seraph Darkfire and @Whale and Deus has no one to talk with, so unless I'm going to move Deus halfway across the universe, I can't really do anything.

No, they wouldn't want Deus to be picked up, haha :P (though I'd love to use him more) @Lana Valentine

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back