Nightmares Alive

Eclipse smiled as he turned away."Fine,I'll leave you and your little boy friend here...For now."He took off for Cross could say anything.

Cross now seemed more calm as he looked down at Eran."you must be careful...If i hadn't made it he would have..."He didn't finish but it was obvious what he meant and how worried he was.

Eran had a half smile and muttered very softly, only loud enough for Cross to hear," Thanks," he looked away, totally embaressed that he admit defeat. He hated losing, but shoves it in the back of his head. Eran blinkes a few times and looked up to Cross with a twitching," So...uh...can you go of me now?" He indicated Cross almost choking him to death with his arm.

Eran stood straight, his tail wavering gracefully," No problem," he closed his eyes and stretched, it had been a long night. Being kidnapped by a doppelganger and staying in the same spot for a long time was truely exhausting.

Cross' tail hung down to the ground,waving back and forth with a rythme. His ears folded down as he looked off to where Eclipse ran off and he sighed.

Jem tripped after running she found herself running from a big creepy doll that kept changing shape."help!!!!!"Jem yelled running out she felt her heart pounding as she looked around the monster wacked her to a tree she screamed but her screams came to a quick hault as as she collided with the tree. Jem sat up tasting the blood on her lower lip as the warm flavorless blood dripped off her chin from her lips. Jem cryed as her wings sprouted the white beautiful wings showed. The monster picked her up and Jem jolted as the monster pulled her shirt off she was stripped as she collapsed on the floor she cryed covering herself. Jem couldn't find it in her to get up. Jem then jolted as something snapped. Her sweet soft gentle mind was now destroyed she slowly stood up with a creepy smile,"oi bastard f***** off!"she yelled then picked up a big rock and threw it at the monster and broke it head wide open. Jem laughed hesterically then stopped and tasted the tips if her fingers licking off the blood of the monster. Jem smirked it was kinda creepy all she ha on was a bra and her jeans her shirt laying on the floor.

(Oi,Hadn't seen you in a while.)

Cross' ears jolted up when he heard the scream,but where he was,the scream echoed and he couldn't pinpoint it.

Unlike Cross though,Eclipse could tell right away where it had came from and crept over.Hiding in the trees,he watched the show that he very much enjoyed go on.

Jem looked at the area eclipse was by,"what the hell do you want boy"she said in a soft voice kind of odd though. Jem had finally licked off the last of the blood she tilted her head to get a better look she couldn't really see the boy. Jem didn't feel scared anymore she actually felt relaxed and calm.

(Well Ravens still waiting for your character after kissing him and yeah I didn't really have a connection with anybody for my chara yet and I was busy)

*rune follows raven expertly jumping through the trees, he is slapped in the face with a tree brance and notes nobodhy was there to make it spring at him like that*rune wispers:theforest wants to kill me

(Yea...So far with my char,ran from jem,met with Eran who found his secret(Pictures back a bit if you want to see.),Cross's twin is now here,Eclipse,and he's pretty much hunting down everyone Cross knows.Not to hurt them,yet,just to see.)

Eclipse stayed hidden,away from this girl.He was wondering how Cross knew someone this crazy,but figured he was crazy enough to have a few friends like this so...

Jem blinked then glared,"nobody likes someone who hides from someone there watching...... Damn creeper"she said then looked at herself,"shi- I'm ganna need to change"she mumbled looking at the blood on her chest to her stomach. Jem sighed,"anyway creeper just come out your not ninja like or anything to hide well enough from me"she said.

Raven looked back at Rune as a crow landed on her head she stopped,"how many"she mumbled."town cawcaw! The town caw!" It said. Raven sighed,"a whole town has a death wish?"she mumbled then licked her lips.

*rune looks at raven* rune: are you going to be there genie? *he chuckles at the small joke, but knowing gemies would sooner kill you than grant any wish*

Cross began to walk towards where he could smell Jem's scent,since that couldn't be wrong.

Eclipse stayed where he was smiling,and with the same exact voice as Cross."Says you...."

"Oh great it's you........ Another gay guy?"Jem said then snickered referring to all the guys seeming to turn gay. Jem then walked towards Eclipse,"what are you doing anyway you were hiding earlier"she said.

Raven nodded,"sadly"she said with a blank expression then looked at Rune and blushed,"listen sorry for kissing you I really hope I didn't offend you......."she said scratching the back of her head.

*rune smiles at raven and kisses her* rune: if i was offended, would i have just done that?*he smirks his face still close to ravens*

Eclipse's tail flicked back and forth irritated and his ears down as he thought to himself."Cross' gay!!? When the hell did this happen you brat!..."Then he noticed she said that he was hiding earlier and figured that she thought he was Cross,this made him smile."Oh,well...there's just a...secret that no one should know...So I have to stay away from you..."

"A secret is it a bad secret?"Jem asked getting a bit closer,"you can tell me I wanna know don't worry I'm not too special"she said smiling.

Raven blushed and kissed back,"I-I'm glad"she said with a soft smile she even giggled a bit enjoying how close they where,"y-your really close"she said happily.

Cross looked back at Eran and chuckled,"What a child" he thought as they continued towards Jem.

Eclipse's tail slightly flicked as watched her."You could say it's bad...Depends on how you look at it."

*rune smiles*rune: without distance, there wouldnt be a such a thing as closeness*he kisses her again and steps away*rune: theres a new person in this forest....and his aura is....mmmm*he licks his lips, a soul like this person he was sensing...was always delicious to devour*rune: i wish there where more with this one im sensings aura....the last time i saw one like that was in a full blown kishin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back