• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightmare Academy (CLOSED)

How long do you think this role play will last?

• One week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two weeks

• Three weeks

• One month

• Longer

• Total voters
(How do you like my castle? :333 xD )

Headmistress Nocturne Khokhan

Nocturne watched as her students approached the castle with a bright smile of glee. I hope they like it here.

"Now students! The goal of my academy is to train you to follow on my footsteps and keep the human population at a standstill. We don't need any more humans, nor any other species that is overpopulating. However! We will treat each other with respect and kindness. After all, it's best to make more allies than enemies here at Nightmare Academy." Nocturne concluded with a grin before walking quickly towards her castle, admiring it as she walked asking the bridge. "Let's be quick, children, I have breakfast planned for you all. I'm assuming very few of you actually ate recently, so I've prepared a feast. I do hope you'll enjoy it. I've got every type of food, which will be served by the staff at every meal. You can ask for snacks whenever you want, as long as it's not past eleven. Sunrise is when curfew begins, and if you're caught outside of your dorms after sunrise, a punishment will be decided. Now, please, head to the dining hall!"

@Oliverfan

@Geek with Me

@Surfruaa

@Kidokun

@JigokuTheBaka

@Nenma Takashi

Last edited by a moderator:
Surfruaa glanced up and over at Nocturne with an arched brow, wincing when her stomach growled violently. "M-Miss, what sort of punishment is it, if you don't mind me asking?" The young woman stuttered, maintaining her distance from the crowd of students.

@Anaxileah

"Well suit your self my blood isn't acid when I'm human" he shrugged his shoulders as she backed up a little. So he turned around to look at the school wondering what class he will take when a female voice sounded in his head saying "you don't have to scare people with your flirting antics as soon as we get here" so Kane says "yeah so what it's not you like anyone right" he said with a smirk as she stutters "y-yeah I d-do so don't be mean to people" before she quoted sown. So he looked at the teacher saying "yeah, yeah punishment ok" with a mischievous grin.

@Surfruaa @Anaxileah

Nocturne stopped and turned to the student who had spoken up. "Surfruaa, correct?" She spoke as she approached the timid student. She sneered at the girl, a malicious look in her eyes. "I will take advantage of your fears and use them against you, my dear. I will keep you in a room and torture you with your own mind until I feel like I am finished with you. So, like I said, those forbidden floors don't permit student access, and after curfew sneaks will be punished. Am I clear?" Nocturne looked into the girl's eyes, her gold ones glowing. She decided to scare the girl a little bit and flashed her appearance, showing her demonic form, for only a second or two before reverting back into human form. After all, this was meant to scare her away from the forbidden locations in the castle.

@Surfruaa

~

Liliana Blackthorn

Liliana left after Emily had stormed off, focused more on the headmistress. Portal? Castle? Once she saw the two, she couldn't keep in her excitement. She bounded towards the entrance to the castle, excited to start a new life at this beautiful castle. It was even better than the headmistress described it!

Aqua said:
"Well suit your self my blood isn't acid when I'm human" he shrugged his shoulders as she backed up a little. So he turned around to look at the school wondering what class he will take when a female voice sounded in his head saying "you don't have to scare people with your flirting antics as soon as we get here" so Kane says "yeah so what it's not you like anyone right" he said with a smirk as she stutters "y-yeah I d-do so don't be mean to people" before she quoted sown. So he looked at the teacher saying "yeah, yeah punishment ok" with a mischievous grin.
(Dont forget to tag who you are speaking to, dearie)

Anaxileah said:

Nocturne stopped and turned to the student who had spoken up. "Surfruaa, correct?" She spoke as she approached the timid student. She sneered at the girl, a malicious look in her eyes. "I will take advantage of your fears and use them against you, my dear. I will keep you in a room and torture you with your own mind until I feel like I am finished with you. So, like I said, those forbidden floors don't permit student access, and after curfew sneaks will be punished. Am I clear?" Nocturne looked into the girl's eyes, her gold ones glowing. She decided to scare the girl a little bit and flashed her appearance, showing her demonic form, for only a second or two before reverting back into human form. After all, this was meant to scare her away from the forbidden locations in the castle.

@Surfruaa

~

Liliana Blackthorn

Liliana left after Emily had stormed off, focused more on the headmistress. Portal? Castle? Once she saw the two, she couldn't keep in her excitement. She bounded towards the entrance to the castle, excited to start a new life at this beautiful castle. It was even better than the headmistress described it!

(Dont forget to tag who you are speaking to, dearie)
(Sorry sorry there suga)

Surfruaa glanced up at her headmistress with a loud gulp, cocking her head back and letting out a faint whimper and yelp of surprise when she caught a glimpse of her face morph. She stumbled back and nodded quickly, a single tear trickling down her cheek. "R-Right, understood..." She mumbled, sniffling.

Aqua said:
@Surfruaa @Anaxileah

Nocturne sighed, immediately feeling bad for her student. She gently outstretched her hand to the student and wiped away her tear, then smiled gently. "I'm sorry for teasing you, my dear. As long as you don't go in the restricted areas and you follow the school's rules, you needn't worry. Come, let's eat." She put her hand on the student's back gently, not wanting to startle her. The other students were doing as they were told, and she spotted a face that looked new.

"Are you perhaps the male side of the nightmare xenomorph I spoke to earlier?" She asked them, raising an eyebrow. "Kane, correct? Please don't offer yourself to any of the students. I've already taken care of Surfruaa's feeding arrangements, so your services won't be necessary. Please head to the dining hall." She told him sternly, giving him a glare.

@Aqua

As Kane hear her speak he said "yeah yeah Oba-chan I was just trying to do a good service gosh, there's no need to lose a hip" he said as he started walking slowly as Anabell said "y-you shouldn't be disrespectful to you teachers and principle Kane!" And she said that in a upset and scared tone. But all of a sudden Kane yelled because of Anabell saying "Stop it Anabell you just being a push over that's all!" in front of everyone as he kept talking to Anabell in a angry tone.

@Anyone who feels like responding

@Anaxileah

Surfruaa felt a chill shoot through her spine as she was coaxed along, gulping loudly and biting her lip hungrily, exposing the tip of a milky white fang. She glanced back up at Nocturne and huffed lightly, humming to herself. All she could think about was food, I'm uncultured and blood - something she hadn't had for just over a day now.

Liliana Blackthorn

Liliana was walking backwards along the bridge, watching as the other students headed in the same direction. She watched as one student, supposedly a male, began yelling out at someone named 'Anabell'. She was immediately intrigued, and decided to approach the student, then walked in front of him, still heading backwards.

"Who's this Anabell you're talking to? Someone in your mind?" Liliana asked with her head tilted to the side, some of her wavy brown hair falling over her face.

Surfruaa said:
(My bad, was on mobile earlier so everything looked longer :S )
(It's quite alright :) Just edit it a bit longer and I'll reply)

Umbra frowned at the gates, unsure as to whether or not to open them. Hearing laughter and chatting he quickly flew off and rejoined the other students at the back of the bridge. He slipped up behind the vampire. I wonder if the curfew is in the morning or the evening. For those of us who react poorly to light a nighttime curfew makes no sense. He said. @Surfruaa

(OMG I forgot this was at night time xD curfew is at sunrise xD some people can be out in the sun or out of their dorms even after sunrise o-o you never know)

"I apologize, I meant curfew is at sunrise." Nocturne said with a frown, thinking about the how-to books on education had given a different curfew, mainly because they were day time academies. Nocturne shook her head and smiled at the students, who were now close to the front of the bridge.

"Now students, the only way in and out of the castle is through my portals. Their is a barrier along the top of the castle to prevent anything or anyone from flying in or out." She said as she eyed Umbra. She turned and opened another portal, the one from before closing. This new portal led to the courtyard, which had numerous plants and flowers lining it, then the training lot in the center. "Please make your way to the dining hall, I've already told you its whereabouts. I will meet up with you shortly!" Nocturne told the students before stepping through her own portal and walking briskly towards the West Wing.

Surfruaa peered over at the figure and quirked a brow, nodding slightly before frowning to herself. "She said eleven AM didn't she?" She asked quietly, tugging on the straps of her rucksack whilst clearing her throat, her bat bouncing against her lower leg. "B-But you're right, if it was at night I'd have to walk around under a blanket for the day..." She shuddered, even the thought of it made her cringe.

The young woman then perked up when they passed through a second portal, pacing hastily to the dining hall.

@ZevVeli @Anexileah

Emily Rose

I headed to the portal and walked in.the castle did look cool, I thought to myself. Thinking to myself well it lease Im not in trouble or well not that I know of. " Why is there stupid restriction" I accidentally said outload. I watch as a lot of eyes turned towards me, I looked up then look down.i know that this is gonna bite me in the butt. I turned trying to avoid anyone talking to me.

@Anaxileah

Kane sighed because he hated talking about how he has two genders than his original form so he replied with the most simplest answer he could think.

"well I have two genders and my origins form my first gender is male as you can see, my other gender is Anabell who has her own thinking and she is the one that is emotional and easy to hurt her feelings and make her flustered. While my original form is the deadly one, we can also manipulate the body that were in" he said as a metallic purple tail wrapped around Liliana with a smile.

@Anaxileah

Liliana Blackthorn

Liliana smiled back at the boy, chuckling as his tail wrapped around her. "I get the idea. Now would you be so kind as to free me? Or must I do so myself?" She told him, raising an eyebrow and smirking. She didn't let his actions faze her, and wasn't about to give in to any attempt at harassment.

@Aqua

~

"I'll be at the dining hall soon!" Nocturne called out as she entered the East Wing through large, wooden, double doors. (All wings have that sort of entrance, except for the Southern Corner. I might create a drawing of the map's layout, if people want me to) She walked to her direct left and headed up the spiral staircase leading to the teachers' dorms. Her room was at the very end and was the largest out of them all, so she began to walk along the corridor and called out, "Alright, teachers, time to come out to meet and greet the students, whether you like it or not!" She called cheerily as she reached her room. She quickly entered, grabbed a notepad and a pen, and scribbled down the schedule she had set up.

(ALRIGHT. Letting you all know. I am going to be a while, since I'm going to make a couple more teachers *cries* as well as the schedule *cries some more* while being sick. I'll be a while.)

Blake was happy about having classes and things at night. If he was in the sun, he would be severely weakened. In his pure shadow form, he would just disappear. He had been surprised about his encounter with Umbra, though he refrained from attacking. Years on the streets had been good for his instincts, though making him wary and paranoid. He was quite hungry and glad he was able to eat once he arrived, and he would have to eat quite a bit to make sure he had enough energy. He had to be careful. He wouldn't be able to go into shadow form if he didn't have energy. Plus, his energy left him quickly, and he didn't want to fall asleep in class.

Blake walked through the portal to the courtyard. He could train with his daggers soon. He walked into the school, and made his way towards the west wing, taking in his surroundings as he walked.​

Surfruaa paced around anxiously, grumbling to herself as she made her way to the dining hall. Once she got inside she gasped loudly, knees going weak at the scent of food, meat, blood. She licked her lips and wandered around aimlessly, unable to take everything in at once. "Holy shit..." She mumbled under her breath, rubbing her eyes in disbelief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back