Nightingale

*Bows in the presence of the all mighty cranboggle* YES! Welcome back king/queen/overlord of nightingale, cranboggle! *Dances in celebration*

I almost forgot. I can't wait to RP with you guys again! Out of all the RPs I've done and will do, this one is my favorite since it's my first. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
WaffleReaper said:
*Bows in the presence of the all mighty cranboggle* YES! Welcome back king/queen/overlord of nightingale, cranboggle! *Dances in celebration*

I almost forgot. I can't wait to RP with you guys again! Out of all the RPs I've done and will do, this one is my favorite since it's my first. :3
Honestly, out of a the RPs I've been in/owned this has to be my favorite.

We should think of a better name for our little trio of misfit heroes. But anyways, I'm glad we're going to get to rp with the misfit trio again. (*U*)

WaffleReaper said:
We should think of a better name for our little trio of misfit heroes. But anyways, I'm glad we're going to get to rp with the misfit trio again. (*U*)
A name...hmmm...that's going on be a hard one

OvQ aww guys >///< I'm glad you're on board and im super glad to be back!!!

hmm i do like the idea of having a name for them! no idea what it would be but it's an interesting thought

cranboggles said:
OvQ aww guys >///< I'm glad you're on board and im super glad to be back!!!
hmm i do like the idea of having a name for them! no idea what it would be but it's an interesting thought
Mmmm, I say we let it develop throughout the RP.

Also, how we gonna continue Cran? Is it just going to leave where we left off or a time skip of some sort?

StoneWolf18 said:
Mmmm, I say we let it develop throughout the RP.
Also, how we gonna continue Cran? Is it just going to leave where we left off or a time skip of some sort?
I'm planning on picking up where we left off, but I'll put a lil recap like thing in the beginning of the first few posts so everyone remembers where we're at. I didn't expect everyone to be so eager so quick but hopefully I'll get it up by the end of today or early tomorrow.

So I have been knocking around the idea of making an RPG Maker game out of this. I have the software and i think if done right, it would be awesome! What do you guys think? Would you be okay with that? I would probably make a separate game for each of our characters. But I want everyone's permission before doing so. Especially Cranboggles, since he is the creator of this whole thing. :)

(I would also credit everyone and let you guys play it before anyone else ;) )

cranboggles said:
“Really? Back to Nightingale?”
There going to see this leader of theirs but... where? And is that what it really means?

A) Its just the name of the warehouse and the hunters are always out all the time

B) Its the center of the WH

C) A secret place most likely in east jabib

D) DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

E) Oh god, they...er....I shouldn't mention this one....

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
There going to see this leader of theirs but... where? And is that what it really means?
A) Its just the name of the warehouse and the hunters are always out all the time

B) Its the center of the WH

C) A secret place most likely in east jabib

D) DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

E) Oh god, they...er....I shouldn't mention this one....
I'm afraid you may be over thinking this ;^^ but I love the enthusiasm!

[QUOTE="Yoruko Katsumi]My hand is in much better condition now. I should be able to post normally again. ((unless i do something else really stupid...))

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad you're doing better! Welcome back!

Sorry about my quite literal disappearance. Life has been kicking me in the non existing balls repeatedly lately. I should be back for good this time though. :) My hand is all better and my nails are finally growing back. I have been trying to get my jaw taken care of which is why I was gone this time. I am most likely going to have to get it realigned surgically, but that wont be for a while yet. I'm sorry if my hiatus has slowed anything down :(

[QUOTE="Yoruko Katsumi]Sorry about my quite literal disappearance. Life has been kicking me in the non existing balls repeatedly lately. I should be back for good this time though. :) My hand is all better and my nails are finally growing back. I have been trying to get my jaw taken care of which is why I was gone this time. I am most likely going to have to get it realigned surgically, but that wont be for a while yet. I'm sorry if my hiatus has slowed anything down :(

[/QUOTE]
don't worry about it! i've been absent myself for a while due to midterms and the ever-fruitless struggle to get a job. i wish i could say i'd be around with more frequency now, but novemeber is national novel writing month so posts might still be coming in slow. in the meantime, i'm tryin to think up some fun bonus content for after we finally plow through this story, since yall have been such troopers putting up with my weird, all over the place posting schedules and such.

stay tuned for an update (hopefully) later today. happy almost halloween everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back