Nightingale

@Aqua hey I'm glad you guys are excited. I'm excited too! But would you mind moving personal chat somewhere else? PM maybe? I'm trying to keep the official threads from getting too cluttered.

Also I'd appreciate it if you didnt make jokes or references to rape or anything like that. I'm not a fan.

cranboggles said:
@Aqua hey I'm glad you guys are excited. I'm excited too! But would you mind moving personal chat somewhere else? PM maybe? I'm trying to keep the official threads from getting too cluttered.
Also I'd appreciate it if you didnt make jokes or references to rape or anything like that. I'm not a fan.
Yup. Always happy to help :)

Also, Codenames will be adapted, does this mean the brood is a terrorist group at all?

Arion said:
Also, Codenames will be adapted, does this mean the brood is a terrorist group at all?
If codename could only be used in terrorist organizations that'd be pretty scary! No, that's not it, but there will be some dark themes in this story so if you don't think that's for you or if there's something in particular you don't want to see it'd be good if you told me now, either on a thread or by private message I don't care which.

This goes for everyone! I'm fairly sure everyone here is at least 16+ so I'm trusting you guys to be able to handle stuff and have the good judgment to tap out if you can't.

There are parts of the plot I want to keep a surprise, but I can tell you that there won't be anything more gruesome than on say an episode of Supernatural or something along those lines.

cranboggles said:
If codename could only be used in terrorist organizations that'd be pretty scary! No, that's not it, but there will be some dark themes in this story so if you don't think that's for you or if there's something in particular you don't want to see it'd be good if you told me now, either on a thread or by private message I don't care which.
This goes for everyone! I'm fairly sure everyone here is at least 16+ so I'm trusting you guys to be able to handle stuff and have the good judgment to tap out if you can't.

There are parts of the plot I want to keep a surprise, but I can tell you that there won't be anything more gruesome than on say an episode of Supernatural or something along those lines.
Are we starting tonight or tomorrow

Also for those eager to get started I'm gonna urge you to have some patience. I have a "the more the merrier" philosophy when it comes to these things, and we still only have 3 accepted characters ready to go.

Cool your jets folks! I'm hyped too but it's important to take it easy and pace yourself.

I'd like to get at least one more character on the lineup. If that happens tonight, I'll probably post "day 0" tomorrow morning.

If you're looking to Jumpstart things, please help me spread the word so we can get more players! Thanks for your patience!

cranboggles said:
Also for those eager to get started I'm gonna urge you to have some patience. I have a "the more the merrier" philosophy when it comes to these things, and we still only have 3 accepted characters ready to go.
Cool your jets folks! I'm hyped too but it's important to take it easy and pace yourself.

I'd like to get at least one more character on the lineup. If that happens tonight, I'll probably post "day 0" tomorrow morning.

If you're looking to Jumpstart things, please help me spread the word so we can get more players! Thanks for your patience!
Not to worry I am in the process of making a CS. Should have it up by tonight.

RiahB said:
AM I TOO LATE?!
Hmm.... if you can put together a character sheet real quick and I approve it I'll let it slide and you can join in.

You are too late to be considered for the outsider role, but since we've only just started and I do like a bigger group I'll give you a shot.

cranboggles said:
Hmm.... if you can put together a character sheet real quick and I approve it I'll let it slide and you can join in.
You are too late to be considered for the outsider role, but since we've only just started and I do like a bigger group I'll give you a shot.
its done.

Might be gone for a few days because moving ish very hard.

Arion said:
Might be gone for a few days because moving ish very hard.
I get that. I've been dealing with some moving junk too recently. But considering we've just started and I believe another character is interacting directly with yours would you at least reply to that before you skedaddle. It would help keep up the flow.

(Hopefully not. Wait a minute... i just pasted... what is the image?)

large.gif

(Oh that's cute as all hell that.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back