Nightingale

cranboggles said:
its good for me! im having a blast!
lol im just having fun now that the cat's out of the bag with the wings thing. dont take it super literally or anything. its just dumb stuff i find funny :9
I kinda want Dysis to gain her's just so she can freak out for a few hours ;3

xD the name though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StoneWolf18 said:
I kinda want Dysis to gain her's just so she can freak out for a few hours ;3
xD the name though

Ooh yeah i'll explain more about that real soon. Dhalion should actually be p helpful in the exposition department. of everyone there, she's probably got the most chill. but that also might just be bc everyone else has No Chill i s2g

hahh i had a lot of fun writing this part im still like in writer adrenalin mode

cranboggles said:
Ooh yeah i'll explain more about that real soon. Dhalion should actually be p helpful in the exposition department. of everyone there, she's probably got the most chill. but that also might just be bc everyone else has No Chill i s2g
hahh i had a lot of fun writing this part im still like in writer adrenalin mode
...uh... -is confused-

mein got O.o I dun goofed!!!

-side note-

bird hell huh? I wonder if we all get wings. What would they look like :D Can't wait!

Just to clarify, hell yes.

All this stuff is awesome! I can't wait! I'm kinda thinking about what to do with crazy Goose right now, so that's nice. And that wing thing, It isn't just to mind eff us right? We're actually getting wings? That's cool but... weird, odd, unexplainable, and fits in with the crazy ass story that is Nightingale. I'm trying to say that I am utterly confuzzled. That's about it. The cake is a lie, hoopy the hoop, and PotatOS.

Hey @cranboggles your going to explain how this whole wing thing works for our characters, yes? And if possible, is it anytime soon that they gain them?

StoneWolf18 said:
Hey @cranboggles your going to explain how this whole wing thing works for our characters, yes? And if possible, is it anytime soon that they gain them?
I was gonna wait a bit but since things are progressing pretty quickly I think I'll write everything out in a lore tab as soon as I've got more time (im still indulging my bad habit of posting while at work lol)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dude, this needs to be turned into a novel. I bet this would be a freaking best seller two! You could have a different book based off of each character's adventures too! :D

Hmmmm, all this makes me wonder what else cranboggles has in store. And what unexpected things might happen to our characters... ;3

Kathryn is having some tripy dreams! What will the poor girl see next?? I'm so glad i joined this fantastic adventure :)

You know, at first i thought that Goose was going to turn into some kinda were-goose. Kinda like a werewolf, where she would turn on a full moon into a giant feathered Goose and run around honking and biting at everything xD I'm glad it went the direction it did instead of whatever goofy stuff my brain was trying to process. Could you imagine a group of giant were-birds? that would just be to weird, even for me!

Hey, I'm going to be away from electronics for about a week because of a camping trip so, please don't kick me for being inactive. ( :x )

I really don't want to leave because of a little trip so I hope you guys can understand.

Sorry this is so late coming just wanna let everyone know I've been having a kinda crazy time irl so that's why I've been so slow to post. Next post should be up sometime today or tomorrow.

And @WaffleReaper don't worry! See ya when you get back :)

Hmmmmm, I had an idea:

What do you think about rebooting the thread? Restarting the RP with a few more people yet somehow keeping our characters the same? I don't know how we would go about doing this, but -shrugs- just a suggestion. I really love the idea of this Rp and would hate to see it die.

StoneWolf18 said:
Hmmmmm, I had an idea:
What do you think about rebooting the thread? Restarting the RP with a few more people yet somehow keeping our characters the same? I don't know how we would go about doing this, but -shrugs- just a suggestion. I really love the idea of this Rp and would hate to see it die.
I think the way to do that would be to let more people in, or do a time skip until the next group of fledglings is here, but that would mean cranboggle will need to tell us what happened to our characters and explain a BUNCH of shit. Or we could do what we're doing for a while and when we get to a point were it makes sense for us to wait for a new group, we ask a few guys to join. Other then that, I don't know how cranboggles would do this, and if your reading this... Go ahead and take these ideas. I don't want this amazing RP to die. (:'()

OMG! Why did I think this? Okay so, some sirens are mermaid like creatures for some Greek mythology or something, so does that mean since Amelia can play a siren song, which can be used by these creatures, will she get abducted by these as she looks for the psychic? I mean, Amelia is on an island but resplendent isn't there so she will have to take a boat... You can see where this is going can't you? Ugh, I know it isn't going to happen, but I brainstormed and it kinda makes sense.

But aside from that the bird thing I said with Amelia, a variety of things can happen to my character, and with cranboggle, I think I have to expect everything.

@StoneWolf18, @WaffleReaper, @Yoruko Katsumi

*appears out of the void* Okay first off i gotta give a formal apology for disappearing on all of yall for so long. I'm still not 100% sure what happened but for some reason (probably some glitch with the old tapatalk app) i wasnt seeing any of you guys' posts for like the past few months?? I honestly thought this thread had just died off and i kinda shrugged it off. So sorry for that. I'm back now, though no longer living the semi-carefree summer life of months past TT-TT so if ur still around and willing, I was hoping to try and pick this rp back up where we left off.

Important points:

• Now that I know how bonkers the app can be I'm going to be super careful that nothing like that unfortunate hiatus happens again, at least without proper notice
  • I do have lots more story planned out so don't think this was a sign of my inspiration running dry. Seriously i can't make a simple short plot if i tried so i have more story than i know what to do with
  • Since its obviously been a while since Ive even been on the site never mind touched this thread, and since I'm sure you all have been doing ur own thing since then too, if/when things start up again I'll make a "day 4" recap post to try and bring everyone back into the swing of things. Think of it like coming back from an intermission
  • If you have any questions/concerns about picking things back up, shoot me a comment or pm any time. I don't want to start things until I know you guys are cool with it. I know I really dropped the ball before but if you haven't given up on this rp than i sure wont either

I would love to pick this back up :) luckily my life isn't as uber crazy at the moment, just a normal amount of crazy. Let's make this thread come back from the dead like a phoenix from it's ashes!

cranboggles said:
@StoneWolf18, @WaffleReaper, @Yoruko Katsumi
*appears out of the void* Okay first off i gotta give a formal apology for disappearing on all of yall for so long. I'm still not 100% sure what happened but for some reason (probably some glitch with the old tapatalk app) i wasnt seeing any of you guys' posts for like the past few months?? I honestly thought this thread had just died off and i kinda shrugged it off. So sorry for that. I'm back now, though no longer living the semi-carefree summer life of months past TT-TT so if ur still around and willing, I was hoping to try and pick this rp back up where we left off.

Important points:

• Now that I know how bonkers the app can be I'm going to be super careful that nothing like that unfortunate hiatus happens again, at least without proper notice
  • I do have lots more story planned out so don't think this was a sign of my inspiration running dry. Seriously i can't make a simple short plot if i tried so i have more story than i know what to do with
  • Since its obviously been a while since Ive even been on the site never mind touched this thread, and since I'm sure you all have been doing ur own thing since then too, if/when things start up again I'll make a "day 4" recap post to try and bring everyone back into the swing of things. Think of it like coming back from an intermission
  • If you have any questions/concerns about picking things back up, shoot me a comment or pm any time. I don't want to start things until I know you guys are cool with it. I know I really dropped the ball before but if you haven't given up on this rp than i sure wont either
-runs and tackles cran in a hug- YOUR BACK :D

I would love to pick this back up again ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back