Nightingale

Arion said:
To bad I'm a:
d3bbb8a9cfe191e4f9eaaa1fc4b750301341386611_full.gif

I mean this ones good to.

giphy.gif
Noooooo *meow* (does a cute pose) you wouldn't cage me would you.

i leave yall to your own devices for a day and you lose your minds!

But for real, you seemed to be having fun doing intros and stuff so I thought I'd let you guys run the scene for a bit. Sorry to leave you hangin! I'm pretty much posting three things on the main thread 1) scene stuff at the beginning and end of a "day" 2) npc interaction 3) scene stuff whenever someone enters a new location or stumbles upon something important. I've got no problem intervening if yall think something's going too slow or a scene's gone dead tho

I apologize!!! I'm incredibly busy with school and all but will get my 2 posts up ASAP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StoneWolf18 said:
I apologize!!! I'm incredibly busy with school and all but will get my 2 posts up ASAP!!
no problem! i've been busy with stuff too lately (got an internship for the summer) so there's no rush on posting as long as you don't leave anyone hanging too long.

cranboggles said:
no problem! i've been busy with stuff too lately (got an internship for the summer) so there's no rush on posting as long as you don't leave anyone hanging too long.
I'll be sure not to!

whew! I did not expect to fit that much content in the first part. yall are real troopers! expect some new content in the maps section too once I can get to my laptop ;)

btw on gallery/maps book info has been updated. just mentioning because I don't think the forum notifies members about edits, just new posts

xoxo

[QUOTE="Yoruko Katsumi]I'm working on a post now :3 (this weekend has not been nice to my free time.)

[/QUOTE]
Neither had mine :/

-reads post and grins- Finally...I knew it...yup...totally

can someone please say that this was going to happen at some point? I mean, were named after birds for crying out loud ;3

StoneWolf18 said:

can someone please say that this was going to happen at some point? I mean, were named after birds for crying out loud ;3
lmao someone finally says it I literally was not being subtle at all

don't worry I got way better twists than that on lock. At least I think they're better

also fyi this was all some super stream of consciousness im-supposed-to-be-working writing so forgive me if it's a lil all over the place ^^;

cranboggles said:
lmao someone finally says it I literally was not being subtle at all
don't worry I got way better twists than that on lock. At least I think they're better

also fyi this was all some super stream of consciousness im-supposed-to-be-working writing so forgive me if it's a lil all over the place ^^;
Oh your fine ^^ as soon as you had your second post I was all like "okay...so where's the bird people?" xD

StoneWolf18 said:

I thought so too ;) I didn't want to say anything though because I'm usually dead wrong about such things xD

cranboggles said:
rejected title for rp: "welcome to bird hell"
....I swear that drink is a poison/potion of some kind...and the effects are going to be odd..

StoneWolf18 said:
Is that a good thing...?
its good for me! im having a blast!

lol im just having fun now that the cat's out of the bag with the wings thing. dont take it super literally or anything. its just dumb stuff i find funny :9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back