• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

BrewMaster said:
Interesting, this voice was soft, and almost sweet to the ears of Cecilio. He let out a smile as the silence in this gloomy lace was finally cracked open by the greeting. Cecilio payed no attention to the strange lighting, he wasn't the interested in it so he wasn't really aware of it's existence to be honest. He looked over to see a girl, young and beautiful looking his way, with one hand he gave a waving gsture and cracked a smile for her as he began to finally feel that odd sense of pressure lifting from the atmosphere he'd pained through before.
Once she far enough down the hallway, Lana could see someone standing in between the shadows. As her eyes adjusted, she could make out the features of the stranger before her. She saw a tall male who looked about her age, with long, well kept black hair and hazel tinted skin. His dark eyes were bright and curious, or at least that's Lana deduced, considering how poor she was with emotions, and he was smiling, waving a greeting in her direction.

Rather than wave back, she cocked her head to the side again, studying him, sensing the darkness. How odd. A creature of darkness stands before me without any malice? I guess this institution must be accepting all sorts of creatures. Why didn't my parents tell me about this? She thought aloud, her voice monotone.

Curious, Lana walked around him in a circle, like she was inspecting him. Her movements were childlike. She knew he wouldn't attack her. "Odd clothes. Odd colored skin. A stone like palor. A gargoyle?" She thought back to all the books she had read, and the painting she saw of the demon summoning. "I'm surprised you aren't attacking me right now. Hmm..." She stepped back a bit, trying to act "cheerful" and ignoring any potential response he made. "At any rate, I'm Lana. A pleasure to meet you." A pause. "Did you hear wind chimes a moment ago?"

(@Soul OMU)

Dark Isabel watches Lucy from the shadows.

Witch Isabella walks through the forest with birds on her shoulder and head.

Isabel walks around. Exploring.

Lucy sighs and goes into the shadows for comfort, scared of hurting her friends and brother if she touches them.

The forest that isn't damaged curls towards Sebastian, shielding him. Autumn blinks as she feels the shift in the forest.

(? I thought Isabel was frozen?)

(She is but shes kind of exploring in this fantasy land her mind created before that was frozen. Like exploring her own dreams.)

Dark Isabel's red eyes glow in the shadows. Her white hair shinning. She stares at the back of Lucy's head.

Light said:
(She is but shes kind of exploring in this fantasy land her mind created before that was frozen. Like exploring her own dreams.)
Dark Isabel's red eyes glow in the shadows. Her white hair shinning. She stares at the back of Lucy's head.
Lucy blinks before whirling around. "...I know you... Well... I know part of you but never talked to you..." She said softly while looking at her.

Lucy tilts her head. "...I think... I think there were three of you... But I'm Uh not sure... I think that's what Sebby said over our mind link..."

Lucy blinks and feels around with the shadows. "...one is and but the other is currently stuck in her own place... I think you just had too much energy in you..."

Lucy looking at her shyly. "I'm Lucy Eclair... And uhm... One is in the forest North of here... The other is in the school... Well her body is..."

(I missed the whole fight. xD Layla might've been useful just about when the dragon popped up, hm? Can anybody give me a quick run down of what happened?)

( Remember that talk we had about Isabel having too much mana? Yeah, that happened and Carnificis started attacking students. A dragon was summoned and a whole bunch of stufd was summoned out of Isabels chest. Sebastian is in a coma. Most of the forest is burned and the summons were put back into Isabel which made her full of mana again. So her body did an emergency thing to stop her from exploding since her body was literally cracking as if she were made of glass. So it gave some mana to Dark Isabel and witch Isabel and split them in half. Dark Isabel is stuck in the shadows and Witch Isabel is in the forest. To most they look like a large amount of condensed mana. If they can see them. Isabel on the other hand is incased in ice and shes now in the infirmary.)

(truuuuuuu. Okay. Sorry that I was completely useless at that point, I was really sick today.)

Layla stands, rather than sits, beside Isabella in the infirmary. The ice is impressive, but knowledge and better judgment keeps Layla's hands away from the crystal formed around her granddaughter. She should known better than to let this happen, but even then... Layla had never known that this could happen. Exploding, yes; explosions of mana, yes; even the person dropping dead randomly, yes; but Layla had never even heard of something like this happening. And now, seeing her granddaughter helpless and hurt... Layla can't find anyone else but herself to blame.

------

Simi wanders off into the woods, horrified and shaken at what she had witnessed. She hadn't been able to do anything, flashbacks rendering her useless before the dragon, before Isabella. And now, Isabella is hurt, and her other personalities are scattered everywhere. She leans against a tree once she's far enough in that no one will bother her, and sighs.

(@Light )

(It's cool.)

Witch Isabel wanders through the forest and hides when she spots Simi.

Isabel herself wanders throughout the dreamland. Not knowing a thing about the place.

Grimm looks at Layla. Wondering if he should say something.

( @CelticSol )

Simi looks over to Witch Isabella, her head whipping over so fast it looks like it had been painful. "You're a loud walker, you know. Come out where I can see you."

----

Layla doesn't turn to Grimm, but she speaks anyway. "Come to mock me, Grimm? At how I had made a stupid mistake in leaving her mana be?" Her voice is cold and closed off, but a very thin silver of grief hides within how thick her voice sounds.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Once she far enough down the hallway, Lana could see someone standing in between the shadows. As her eyes adjusted, she could make out the features of the stranger before her. She saw a tall male who looked about her age, with long, well kept black hair and hazel tinted skin. His dark eyes were bright and curious, or at least that's Lana deduced, considering how poor she was with emotions, and he was smiling, waving a greeting in her direction.
Rather than wave back, she cocked her head to the side again, studying him, sensing the darkness. How odd. A creature of darkness stands before me without any malice? I guess this institution must be accepting all sorts of creatures. Why didn't my parents tell me about this? She thought aloud, her voice monotone.

Curious, Lana walked around him in a circle, like she was inspecting him. Her movements were childlike. She knew he wouldn't attack her. "Odd clothes. Odd colored skin. A stone like palor. A gargoyle?" She thought back to all the books she had read, and the painting she saw of the demon summoning. "I'm surprised you aren't attacking me right now. Hmm..." She stepped back a bit, trying to act "cheerful" and ignoring any potential response he made. "At any rate, I'm Lana. A pleasure to meet you." A pause. "Did you hear wind chimes a moment ago?"

(@Soul OMU)

[/QUOTE]
This was, odd to put it lightly. The girl at first seemed harmless enough with her innocent looking face and harmless appearance; But the way she approached him rang a lot of bells when it came to not very human like interaction. Her voice was also something of an alarming quality, so dead and lifeless. It was very creepy to say the least.

He smiled back in the polite manner he always did to strangers that didn't pose an immediate threat to the young man, the girls large dark eyes were distracting to say the least and her manner of introducing herself was rude to put it lightly. Never the less he nodded and looked at his hand, reminiscing about his 'odd' skin color and appearance " Well i guess i can be called unique cant it?" He smiled back at her and lowered his head in a polite bow " Cecilio, pleasure to meet you. I guess you can call me that, i didn't know that word existed until a very few months ago. Why would i be attacking you?"He asked cocking his brown in a curious manner.

Witch Isabella steps out where Simi can see her. The birds still on her shoulders. "H-hello? Are you who I'm looking for?"

Grimm shakes his head. "Not at all."

Simi blinks. "Actually, yes. You're Witch Isabella, right?"

----

Layla doesn't seem very satisfied with his answer, her hands clenching into fists at her sides. "Then why are you here, Grimm." It's less of a question and more of a demand.

Grimm looks out the window. "I guess I was trying to provide.... comfort."

"Your who I've been looking for? Yes... my name is Isabella.... right? Who are you?" Witch Isabella has memory loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back