• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Caller ((group rp version))

-Eyes widen slightly. Rearing up as struggles to shake him off shaking out scales and neck hard roaring angrily- Let go you dumb dog! -hisses shaking self harder trying to fling him off-

With each shake his teeth tore scales and flesh, blood spilling down into his jaws. No longer he replied to her insults, no longer was he thinking clearly.

"Huh?" April looked up when she saw flames shoot towards her and the girl. "Look out!" she yelled and she grabbed the girl and jumped to the side to avoid the flames. "Oh my.." she said to herself as she looked at the burning house.

Katlyn ran from the burning house, almost slamming into the dragon's leg. She turned to a large boulder and hid behind it.

-wincing as feels throat flesh and scales being ripped apart from him, coughs a little slightly. Shaking start to stop slightly as coughs. Looks down at him on neck.-

He let himself fall to the ground, the dragons blood burning him from the inside. He stood shakily and snarled once more. The fight had not yet been won.

-gasps slightly and closes eyes slightly shaking out body. Blood flying in all directions from neck. Coughing softly as looks up at him meeting his gaze. Anger and a hint of fear burning from golden eyes-

Her golden eyes met his, as he took his steps forward. 'Still...Not a scratch' he replied, gaining control of himself once more.

-Shows teeth and takes a couple steps away lowers wings slowly and head-

April didn't knkw wether to intervene or stay out. If she didn't the village might burn down due to the fire spread. If she did, she would risk her life. Seeing the Dragon pull back she slowly approached the Dragon. "Are you alright?" she asked the Dragon as she slowly intervened.

It was then the wolf partially collapsed, becoming a man once more. He was on his hands and knees, one arm wrapped around his aching torso. He spat the new blood, and pulled himself to his feet with a stumble. Doubling over a minute in a coughing fit. That damn dragons blood.

-Looks down at the them, looks at the knight slightly and squints, shaking neck again as more blood trickles down neck-

He scrabbled for his sword and staggered up to the dragon, pointing the steel blade to one of her eyes, inches away. "Give me one fucking reason, why i shouldn't kill you now!" he shouted his teeth gritted in pain and anger.

"Um, could you move this fight else where?" April asked when the Dragon looked down. "Your neck..." she mumbled as she looked at the Dragon's wound. "I'll fix you wound, if you stop fighting. Please..." she said quietly trying to calm the Dragon down unsure of it's gender at the same time not sure of wether to use Ma'm or Sir.

-looks at the blade, lowering head a little bit taking a slightly step away. Looking at him as slowly starts to shrink, wings disappearing into back and face evening out. Looking up sat him slightly as grits teeth nervously. Putting hands up slightly. A black full body suit covering self, its torn and bloody-

Stepping back, April took to the aid of the girl behind the boulder. "Get to the village and find some where safe to take shelter. It's not safe her any more." she said as shs ran off to find some woodland creatures that coulf help her put the fire out.

Katlyn nodded and walked towards the village with a final glance behind her. Now the beasts were both human but she continued down the path.

@XxLuluxX

April returned with a bunch of birds. Pointing tje house they carried buckets in their grasps as the extra birds tilted them and the water poured on the flames. The birds would become tired soon so she had to find other options. Passing by the two human people, or whatever she would call them, she ran to the village in search of help.

-glances over at her and puts arm out slightly stopping her.- W-wait. -Whispers- I can help -mumbles-

April looked at her and nodded. Although she was injured, she wouldn't mind the help. "But your wounds.. do they hurt?" she asked as she looked at the girl, Dragon or not this girl still had feelings. "Don't push yourself if they hurt." April said as she stood there.

-Shakes head slightly, exhaling softly- i'm fine -mumbles and looks at the house still ablaze-

Nodding April was about to turn to the village when she noticed people running towards them, buckets in hand. The fire had been noticed and more help was coming. "This is a farm house, then there is a well.." she mumbled to herself. "I'm April, who are you?" she asked as she walked to the back of the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back