Newcomers...

Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Having a Misho avatar with the Marena sloganizer signature is somewhat incongruous, I will admit.

...True.

But that's easy enough to fix!

25202.png

SCIENCE!
e50029472.png

I'm Nate.

I'm in college, an English major. I plan on being a teacher, hopefully a professor should I go the distance. I work in a pizza place, delivering pizzas. I'm into music. I read a lot, ranging from science (carl sagan), sci-fi (larry niven), history (I like to read about Vikings), and some fantasy. The last book I read was by Roger Zelazny, "A Night in the Lonesome October". The plot boiled down to Jack the Ripper and Dracula versus the Eldar gods of Lovecraft lore. It was awesome. I'm about to start reading "Lord of Light" by the same author. It involves a bunch of future humans ruling over a colony, using their superior tech to rule as the Hindu gods.

I write. I'm writing a horror novel atm, though its too early for me to tell you if it'll be any good.

That's all I got. Hope to be an active part of the boards.

Post count >0

I've been lurking around a bit to see how the PbP thing works out and decided I should probably make an account. I have not yet played exalted so I'll keep my eyes open for vanilla games. Pen and paper background: D&D 2nd - 4th, Shadowrun, Hackmaster, random homebrew experiments

KRABBY SMASH

Yeah. Uh. Lump me in with Feantari here; I've not yet tried Exalted, but definitely looking to start, and this place looks great for that. I really don't have any experience in tabletop RPing, but plenty in forum RPing; I'm a passable writer with a fair bit of experience in doing plots and such, and STing looks interesting, if WAY out of my league for the time being. Oh, and I love characters with lots of depth and even more flaws, so the whole virtue/flaws thing here is pretty much giving me a hardon.

Yo Yo Yo, came here with Arri and Fean. I'm the fabled cowardly sorcerer Arri speaks of in the group she got all set up. I've played D&D once or twice, not enough to really understand it fully and Exalted is something new completely (though it looks more fun). I have however been forum Rping for nearly 10 years on top of being a videogame designer, so my story telling ability and imagination is at top tier.

I tend to make friends easy, as I'm pretty outgoing and if anyone really wants to hit me up for chats feel free to use MSN and contact Red_Exile@hotmail.com. I'll assume the role of resident lol-bringer/partier/playboy for all that feel a surprising lack of such in their lives, and I'm open to playing different games with other people as well. I wanna learn as much Exalted as I can, hopefully so I can do some STing later. As for everything else, well... Hope to make good friends with you all and play and have fun.

A NEW CHALLENGER.

Naw. New to the Exalted scene. Read somewhat due to my friend Arri showing me. Now reading the lore and it got me interested. Been forum RPing a while myself, ironically with Devlin and Arr. So I hope to have a good time here and see what Exalted is really about.

You should fear not the display of might you see before your eyes, but the one you don't...

Soon... very soon ! (49 posts to go)

It is so sad to see a person so driven to throw their life away... Like the Great and Powerful Haku would ever let someone steal away even a fraction of his power. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread