• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*claws clicking with a latino rythm*

098.jpg

¡Hola muchacho !

I dunno, I think D&D is not without its...

Heh, I couldn't finish typing without sniggering. <3 Exalted, warts and all.

I'll unleash the Seaking if you pinch, Cyl. :P

Also, welcome newbies. We were getting hungry.

Hello, been playing Exalted for about a year now and thought I get PbP a try, since it's a pain to get together with my group. Hope to get in a game soon and to know everyone here.

So... hi.

There's not a whole lot to say about myself, except that I've been a fan of PnP RPGs, and just recently got into Exalted, mostly thanks to Keychain of Creation and TVTropes. I haven't actually been able to play a game yet, but, that's why I'm here.

I do have a question, though... is there anywhere I can find a list of rules for this site? I've been unable to find anything, and while I assume I'll be okay if I use common sense, I've had my share of experience with unexpected rules and I don't want to make any mistakes.

Welcome aboard!

not sure what kind of rules you refer to, but if you've got any specific questions, feel free to ask. We'll be more than happy to reply, even if we don't know the answer :mrgreen:

I was just referring to the rules I need to abide by in this forum, such as the restrictions on signature size, or rules against posting links to other PbP sites, like I've seen elsewhere.

I don't think I have any specific questions, though, as long as there's nothing out of the ordinary I have to worry about doing or avoiding.

I was just referring to the rules I need to abide by in this forum
There are a few unwritten rules such as

1) If you're going to have explicit content in your game please tell the mods to make your forum restricted-read access instead of just restricted-post.

2) 0 post count can get you kicked accidentally (you look like a spammer) so post something (you're good here!)

And some common mannerisms

1) Post in The Echoes of Absence if you're going to be missing for a while

2) Don't go through chargen and then never post - quite rude.

Several years of living online by the rule of "Don't go being a jackass" and I haven't had any trouble so far...

It's amazing how well behaved people are here... so much so, that the bulk of being an admin is to kill spammers (no longer an issue and replaced by creating new user accounts), and creating new game forums or moving dead game forums to dead area.

Well we've been blessed with people more interested by collaborative playing so far...

That or they're desperate enough to play exalted so they've chosen pbp and continuously contained their urges of being a jackass so far :lol:

Indeed. 8)

But know your place as second highest poster. I am the absolute you shall never surpass. Oh hohohoho!!!

Your fall is inevitable, I've taken +40 posts on you this month, 4 more and you shall look up to me and I shall laugh pompously...

Meanwhile ...

*gnaws at Haku's leg*

cyl said:
Your fall is inevitable, I've taken +40 posts on you this month, 4 more and you shall look up to me and I shall laugh pompously...
Meanwhile ...

*gnaws at Haku's leg*
I've always been a fan of substance over quantity, at least when it comes to posting. It's therefore incongruous how I enjoy playing DBs so much.

Haku said:
It's amazing how well behaved people are here... so much so, that the bulk of being an admin is to kill spammers (no longer an issue and replaced by creating new user accounts), and creating new game forums or moving dead game forums to dead area.
We have a bunch of people with a similar interest comming together to enjoy our games. We are lucky to not have a major douchebag causing problems.

Users who are viewing this thread